Pretty kitty

cartoon cats POV:
I wake up to a beautiful cat sitting next to me on my bed. I then ask her what the hell her name is and who she is. " who are you?!". "Why are you in my room?!". I hiss at her to show I'm not afraid of her. I then realize what I'm doing is stupid because I can beat a female easily if I wanted.  "shit". I think about how I'm gonna get cartoon dog back for attacking me.
Now don't get me wrong me and cartoon dog and all the other cartoons and horror characters fight each other like we're siblings. My thoughts are interrupted when she asks me what I think of her "new look". I look at her and roll my eyes annoyed that she interrupted my thinking process. I then blush when I pick her sent. "This is Julia?!".
Cartoon dog then comes busting through the door laughing at me. I hiss and throw a chair at his head trying to knock him out the chair misses by a few inches and slams into the wall knocking over a couple of books which bumps into some shoes I have alongside my wall. He approaches Julia and introduces himself as " your new husband". I scoff and punch him in the neck when he isn't paying attention to me. Making him gasp and choke for air I laugh and dodge his next hit. A poor attempt of hitting me back for that punch.

Julia's (y/n) cartoon kitty's POV:
I'm watching as cartoon dog and cartoon cat fight. It's stupid and I still need to mate with cartoon cat. I then sigh softly. My heart beat is still fast because the fight they got into earlier scared me. I screamed when I could've hid, and I ran to help cartoon cat when I could've let cartoon dog hurt him. I could've gone home and escaped. I could've left and got a friend to help me. But no I'm here now in cartoon cats room horny wanting to mate and trying to stay calm as I try to dodge cartoon cat and cartoon dog fighting. I miss you.
I look down to see I'm back to human "that's weird as shit I could've sworn I was a cat" and that's when cartoon dog try's to bite me. He lunges at me hands out teeth ready to rip into my skin. I scream and then he whimpers I don't feel Any pain or anything but I'm back too being a cat and he's on the floor with a big scratch on his face. I sit there stunned, scared, and confused. "Both of them are looking at me I fucked up I should go". I get up and run out the door. Cartoon cat chases me saying to come back it's not safe but I still run because nowhere is safe.
I keep running and running because nowhere is safe. I can't go home because nowhere is safe.