My mate is marvelous at mating

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋LEMONZZZZ🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Cartoon cat's POV: 

I kiss her lips gently. " darling.... It's mating season...care to help me?" 

She smiles at me gently nodding her head, she then slips her hands under her nightgown letting her arms free her self from her nightgown. She looks at me and then looks back down at her f/c bra and matching f/c panties. When she looks at me again she gives me a nod of approval letting me know I can finish undressing her. 

I slip her panties down to see her ( I hate this word but ) womanhood. It's a pretty small thing.

To tell you the truth I am a virgin. I slide my finger into the small pink hole slowly allowing myself  and Julia a minute to breathe. She nods her head and I pull them back and push them in again. 

She breathes heavily when I pull my fingers out. I notice my fingers are coated in her juices.

I lick my fingers getting a chance to Taste her. I've tasted her before. Her lips. Only her lips.

I stop licking my fingers, she tastes like strawberries. I bring my head down to her quivering thighs and I let my tongue slide into her. I let myself feast. 

I then tell her that she'll be in pain for a minute. But it will go away. 

She nods at me. So I enter her small entrance. 

She whimpers something under her breath before grabbing my shoulders and relaxing. 

I sigh gently, getting used to the tightness of her womanhood. 

I continue on thrusting and thrusting. She moans and groans out of pleasure. I know I'm getting close so I speed up hitting her G-spot. After a few minutes I pull out of her and lay beside her. She stares at me. And the sticky mess between her legs. She closes her eyes and lays there beside me. 

Cartoon kitty's POV: 

I lay beside Julius. Tired. The sticky mess between my legs yells at my tired body telling me to take a shower. My mind is on board with the idea, but my body doesn't feel like following commands. I close my eyes and lay there to tired to even think about the fact I just lost my virginity to Julius. 

—-———————- time skip bought to you by Smurfs idk lol——————————-

Still kitty's POV: 

I watch as the soapy water runs down the drain. The smell of cucumbers and lotion, and coconut's fills the bathroom and the rest of the house. I smell amazing. 

My mind wanders as the rain style shower head showers me with a downpour of water. As I change the water pressure to shower hose, I think about how Julius never pulled out when he was close. I think about how we didn't use a condom. I think about how the mess that I watched get washed down the drain is still technically there... just inside me. 

I turn the water off as I step out of the shower letting my towel drape around my body. 

I dry myself off and put lotion on. I put on some comfy pajamas and I slip on my slippers and go to sit on the bed. 

One thought clouding my mind.....

Cliffff hangerrrrrrrssszz ruleeeee

You'll find out later today tho lolll 

I'm not that one person who makes a short and then says part two and never does part two-👀