Pretty kitty part two

I'm still running from everything. Nowhere is safe. I'm still running from Julius. I want to be with  him. I love you. I'm running and then I hear a hiss. And I hear ruffling in the bushes. I slow down my pace. Like any normal person I would expect for him to snatch me up and drag me back to the place where nowhere is safe. I don't get snatched I'm in my human form I've changed back but now I'm completely still. As the bushes ruffle in front of me.
I slowly back up bumping into a tree. I startle and hiss at the innocent but old dying tree. I look forward at a bush I see eyes red eyes staring at me like I'm a snack. I don't say a word and I don't look away. I then slink back into my cartoon form. And run, the thing behind close on my tail chasing me but I don't dare look back until I get to a reasonable spot in the woods where I can fight my out
Of this. I extract my claws and scratch the face of whoever was chasing me I then take all the force in my jaws and bite the neck of the thing I then punch and claw and kick. I smile when I realize that I'm stronger then the thing.
I keep fighting it.
I let him go.
He stares at me.
A wicked smile on his face.
Blood dripping down his neck and face.
I smile back just it's not my smile. It's sinister. It's creepy and I love it.
The mangled bloody fuck gets up and trying to stumble over to me he plucks from his bag that I haven't noticed when fighting him a knife. He smiles wickedly large and charges straight towards me swinging the knife I don't even have time for a reaction before I see a blur of black fur then a whole bunch of red.
It was cartoon cat. I smiled when he ripped the fur off the white mangled bunny. I don't know why. But when he looks back at me I can't help but blush.
He smirks and says " hey there pretty kitty, I got that note of yours if I'm so bad at kissing and I need lessons then maybe you should give me them". I blush and say back " ok then let's go I'll give you those lessons but I'll let you pay in advance".
He smiles and gets up kissing me slowly I blush letting his tongue venture over mine his lips are soft. He also kind of tastes like static. But he dose kiss good.

Cartoon cats POV:
I am kissing kitty. I smile when it's over I then take her back to my house growling as cartoon dog insults me and hits on kitty. Kitty growls at the same time as me making him whimper and me laugh. I take her into my room she looks around and sighs. Nervous about cartoon dog maybe attacking us again we lock the door. We finally mate and it feels good. I still feel the tingly feeling of love bubbling up in my chest. Making me feel like I drunk too much champagne.
Feeling like a cartoon character and actually being one. Is. Two. Different. Things. I feel like I'm floating on air. I smile I'm happy. When I turn over to look at kitty she's asleep on one of my pillows she's absolutely adorable. I lean over her and kiss her
Cheek. But before I can get back over to my side of the bed I am already being pulled down into her grasp. I shriek and she laughs burying her face into my fur. It makes me blush and I stroke her ears eventually falling asleep in her grasp.