A cat and it's prey

Cartoon kitty's POV: 

I smile she knows that I'm here now, so I take advantage and knock over a box with my tail. 

It makes an peaceful thud, and it startles her she's shaking. I laugh inside my head.

Thinking about how she must feel right now.

She's trapped hopeless here with me... me of all people.

She can't escape without me, but with how I've been feeling lately I doubt highly I'll let her go.

I haven't been myself lately. No not because of my parents death I miss them....

I've just been off so now I'm back and ready to get back into the swing of things.

Today I'm pissed. Why? Because it's my sisters dumb birthday. I smile directly towards my victim. Despite them not seeing me, I slowly and quietly move around to her backside so she won't see me approaching her. 

She is sitting there shaking and crying and praying to herself and to god, I smile and then taunting her I say a prayer to god, but my prayer is different I pray to god to bless my meal. 

While she prays to god for her life. I smile when she freezes and starts going crazy crying and screaming and looking around for the sound of my voice. 

I then creep up to her right side slower then I usually would and I quietly  extract my claws waiting for her to look at me. 

And when she does I smile a smile that would scare anyone who was unlucky enough to see it, and then I with half of my strength I slam my hand down into her face, over and over and over again, the sound of her once before caked up with makeup and scrunched up with a mean girl look, was now no more then purple and blue, red and white mush, I was thinking of killing her and just going to get something to eat but now when I look at her  corpse, I don't feel the need to eat.

I look at her, or more likely what was "her" and I smile but it doesn't last long of course,

Because right after I feel like myself again, my thoughts circle right back to how it's my dumb sisters birthday. 

12/17/02 is her birthday. Which is today.

I don't even remember her name, I don't think I want to remember either, when I woke up today I was considering paying a visit to her, if she wasn't already dead by now.

My sister is now eighteen fucking years old, I still can remember the last birthday she had with our parents still alive. 

She was sixteen. It was so nice to hear my parents talk about sweet memories with the family, and her friends, they where also 15 and 16 too.

She was the "picture perfect princess" when she Had her sweet sixteen...

Even with my parents knowing everything, everything she was doing, everything she done already.

But me? No I had to sit there and watch my sister who didn't deserve what she was getting be spoiled and pampered. She was given beautiful heels, diamonds encrusted on the fronts and sides, and a nice curve to the heel, a beautiful ankle strap to go along with it, and her dress was absolutely stunning. 

I wasn't jealous because it was her "special day" no I was happy for the girl. I was jealous because she didn't deserve it. 

Why? Here's why; she was just turning sixteen and shes already been pregnant and had a miscarriage, she was doing drugs and staying out late every night. 

She barely came home on the weekends and never made it home on time for curfew. 

I was the only daughter who did what she was supposed to do, but now I'm just turning 15 coming into the new year in eight months. And to make matters worse I'm alone with no family members.

So when I look at "her" face and think about "my sister" I smile a real smile. I think of "her" as what is now left of Fantasia and I no longer hurt inside. I just feel like a assassin who's just rid the world of one less mutant creature who doesn't deserve to live. 

So like a cat i purr. I purr for a long while. My purr turn into a growl when I hear someone approaching me. I'm feeling pretty feisty as I should so i hiss. 

My hiss doesn't mean shit to him though, kitty hugs me. 

K.I.T.T.Y.  hugs me!!! 

I want to smack the fuck out of him for leaving me for so long. I'm in pain and I'm hurting but the most important thing that could possibly happen for me right now happens "I love you" 

The three words break me before I can even process them. I'm crying like a person in hell requesting ice water  and an A.C unit and a pool. 

I haven't heard the three simple words in so long they sound like a different language to me almost. "I love you too" is all i can manage through shakes and whimpers.

"I love you too"