Bloody Bitchy badly beaten Bethany part one

Cartoon kitty POV:
I sit up and stretch...my claws extracting and retracting from my paw like hands...my gloves have little holes in them from my sharp claws poking through...I get out of bed and my pupils  shrink into cat-like slits...I focus my eyes and put on clothes although in this form I don't technically need them...I brush my jet black fur and fix my hair and tail...I gently fix my whiskers and brush my sharp teeth...ready to go I slink out the room leaving a sleeping Julius in the bed...I smile and leave the TV I am in...breaking the rules of physics and logic to a 'normal' person...nobody is normal...everyone is different...normal is a silly word...silly thing...just like imagination...I push past the screen and enter back into the real world...where Julia belongs...where I left behind my sister...my school...my sorrowful pitiful saddening sob story of the tragic loss of my parents...my cat like paws pad against the old house with a thump, thump, thump...across the old wooden floorboards...I feel the air...I can almost taste it...it's now thick with dust and lint...I can almost smell the baked goods of my mother...the sweet aroma of dinner that my father made...the laughing of movie characters from movie night where i would cuddle with my mom and eat popcorn with my father while giggling with my sister...it's almost like I can...feel it...but I can't quite grab it...I shake the feeling aside and focus on my task...Bethany...my new...plaything...I leave my old house and make my way to the school...I don't even know what day it is...given the busy school busses and central busses...I'd say it's a Thursday...everyone moving around students in college in cars or in groups walking around...I sigh and mingle through I manage to make it to my school finally...I sneak through the halls...almost as if I was a ghost and not a girl who can transform into a cartoon that belongs on screen and not on grand marble flooring that high school students don't appreciate enough...I smile to myself as I see my friends...I know they don't see me so I don't bother...I make my way to Bethany's locker...I peek through the annoying and practically useless  slits through the locker...I see her ugly purse...and her book bag...I sigh and take obvious note that she's here and accounted for...I walk over to her class...she's currently in music not that she can sing or play and instrument...she sounds just as good as a dying cat...ironically...but if I'm being honest I'm sure me and my former classmates would agree that the dying cat sounds better...
I see her taking notes in class...she dyed her hair purple...a new color...better than the ugly shade of pink she had before...don't get me wrong nothing wrong with pink...but the way she had it was hideous take it from me...I wait until she has lunch...I like playing with my food...she was always annoying but today something about her seems off...maybe she's quiet because she's feeling guilty...Mmm...maybe but for what? For the countless girls she bullied including me? For the way she stole her ex best friend's boyfriend? For the way she exposed photos of girls at sleepovers in embarrassing positions and situations? For the way she mocked and treated people who were different?...Mmm...maybe...or maybe she can feel my ice cold...piercing gaze...maybe she can feel the blood already seeping from her wounds...maybe...just maybe...she knows she going to die...Mmm...maybe...lunch comes around Susan Bethany steps out of the music room with her little group of fake friends and people who just want to be on her good side so she doesn't expose or hurt their status...I quietly follow her to where she eats...the cafe isn't her thing...apparently to her the food their is 'Ick' but I don't blame her...I wouldn't wish it for my last meal either...she heads to the library with her lunchbox...she sits at one of the many provided tables in the library...the librarian is in her little office she types up whatever she types up as a librarian...I smile and snake my way through the shelves and books...I see her. I got her. She's alone...she's. Going. To. Die. I make my move and snatch her I cover her mouth she tries to scream but I won't let her I snatch her like a bag and run back to my house zipping and zooming...like a ghost...they don't see me...so they don't see her...perfect...I toss the girl into the tv I plan to go into when I get back home...I don't say anything to her as she begs to be let go...'oh gosh!!! Please just let me go!!! Please a-anything!!! I'll do anything!!!' It's basic...it's been heard before...I ignore her and shove her into my world...I drag her to the cartoon house and tie her up...I look at her...she's petrified, but I don't mind nor care. She'll be dead soon anyways...