His Blood stained teeth

Cartoon kitty's POV:
I grab Fantasia where she stands, I'm quiet and fast as I snatch her and head my way over to my house.
Fantasia is trying to scream and get peoples attention but it's no use I'm to fast and way too smart because by the time she even noticed she was away from the school, I had already gotten her deep into the woods and was making my way back home.
My tail wrapped around her disgusting mouth. I'd love to kill her now, but I need to wait I want her to suffer for what she's done to me over the years.

I smirk she tears up. "what's wrong?". I ask. 

Silence....

What I love to hear. 

I'm home now. 

It's almost as if I missed being home. The familiar scent of home. 

I take a quick peek into my bedroom. I realize that fantasia is in my grasp. I then feel a hiss rise in my throat. And bubble out into a low growl. She completely stills. She's scared. "Hah" funny... 

She's crying. "Hahahah" really funny. I then squeeze her body she starts crying harder. My grip loosens enough to make sure she knows I'm doing this on purpose. She catches her breath and then try's to stop crying when she sees how it pisses me off. 

It feels nice to be the bully. I like being the wolf. I love playing a wolf in  sheep's clothing. It makes me happy. 

I then decide I want her to meet cartoon cat. So without warning I slip into the tv with her. 

She looks like a kid in a candy store, or almost like a kid in toys r us who's parents just said they can buy whatever they want. I'm sure she's going to change her expression in a couple of minutes. I tie her up and make her keep quiet. 

I hear a theme song almost similar to cartoon cats theme song but it's not the same, it's... off. 

It's cartoon dogs theme song. I sigh my claws now out.

" hi pretty kitty". 

"Go the fuck away".  I hiss out. 

Sheepishly he grins bearing his teeth at me. They look disgusting. 

I bear my white sparkly teeth at him.

" what's that? You gonna share?". He asks I ignore him and answer back with a question. 

" where's cartoon cat?". 

He then bolts towards me, stopping a foot away from me " bitch answer me" he growls 

I snap at him.

My claws scratch his face I bite him. 

He yelps out and backs up a bit. Giving me the space I need. 

I giggle and smirk at him when he does. 

"Pussycat for a doggie?".

He growls. defeated he says nothing. 

Our little interaction must have caused a scene. Because then I realize that other cartoon characters are around us whispering and watching. They must have recorded this I see phones out. I sigh and walk out of the crowd. 

I look around fantasia still tied to me. I look around and watch how the colors are now. 

It was all dark and gloomy before but now it's bright to me and colorful.  As y/n (Julia)  and as cartoon kitty. 

"Now I'm off to find cartoon cat". I mumble to myself. Disappearing with fantasia.