A game of cat and mouse part 2

Cartoon dog POV:
I watch her, I love the way she kills her victim. Her claws perfectly sharpened she looks like a angelic demon. But she's never going to fall in love in me. But damn I fell in love with her. She looks around she can tell she's being watched. I left cartoon cat back at my room. I called him on purpose but not exactly at first as soon as I saw him kissing and licking all over her I knew I just had to have a taste. But she's different now from this angle her body is almost turned to me but in less then five seconds she's going to be face to face with me. I want a taste of that cat and she's gonna get a taste of me.

Cartoon kitty's POV:
I can't tell who's watching me so I just head back the way I came. Insane to think I miss "him". As I get closer to the inside screen of my tv all I smell is cartoon cat I become keenly aware that I need to mate with cartoon cat. I already felt my damp fur moist from the juice wetting up my panties. I sigh mentally preparing myself for what was about to go down.

Cartoon cats POV:
I am so fucking mad right now he fucking set me up that gosh-fuck-awful DOG! I finally get free from that trap he had me in the chains dragging behind me that I've never seen before today dragging a heavy load on my back. Once I'm out I smell a sweet smell that makes me want to mate. I realize that Julia isn't where I told her to stay. My fucking room door is open I smell her sweet sent all over my sheets and for a second I can't help but wonder if she enjoyed being in my room. But then I remember this isn't a fairytale and she probably hates me more then ever by now. I don't have enough time to turn around and walk fully out my room before a fist flys into my face. Hitting me hard in the nose. Making blood drip out my nose I don't cry though it'll take a whole lot worse to even make me feel anything.
I get punched again and then remember that I'm apparently supposed to be fighting whoever is attacking me. I get up and fight back. I hear a scream
It's not me or whoever I'm fighting, they have a deeper  voice then whoever screamed. I then realized that scream was Julia. She screamed and suddenly I hear her punching someone and cartoon dog stops punching me. I feel warm arms wrap around me and I melt when I feel myself being kissed.
My vision clears and a beautiful cat is sitting on my bed next to me.