Revenge is a bitch

Cartoon kitty's POV:

I'm sleeping, I'm sleeping in his arms. I nibble his black fur making him growl for a second before he snapped up and stares at me.
" kitty what the fuck"?!. He mumbles I smile then wiggle free from his grasp making him sit up completely in a interesting attempt to grab me and pull me back. He sighs and eventually gives in to me leaving. I sigh and leave the place my nose twitches as I appreciate the fresh air for a moment. I found my way of getting back into my house through the large screen in front of me. I'm sitting in my living room. I've been gone now for 3 months. I smile as I stretch out and walk slowly towards my front door. I then realized that a large cartoon appearance isn't normal unless you work at Disney land or Disney world. And I should probably turn back into "me"
Whoever I am or was... at least. I shape shift into my human form. And then walk out my front door.
I walk absolutely nowhere. Yet I am everywhere at the same time. I duck between the two large chunks of wood in front of my school.
My breath seeming like a race car as I see a whole bunch of cops.
I know they are looking for me. I know it. I've been gone for 3 months. But it doesn't seem to me as if they get my drift. I decide to take force into my own hands... (get it?)
I walk up the steps and slip down the hall take a turn right and slink my way into the girls bathrooms.

Completely silent. Just how I like it. I then Transform. My pretty black tail now at my feet.
I slink back outside.
Unseen. Quiet small cat. I sneak up to the first cop. Looks weak and new. I know just about everyone.
He's definitely new, and he's definitely...dead.
I take my gloved-covered-hand and snatch him up making sure to keep him quiet. Grabbing him by his neck I slam him into the ground. He reached for his gun in its holster but I grab it first shooting him. Blood splatters all over me his wound seeping blood into the sewer drain nearby. I suppose the gunshot startled others because I hear voices.
"ha...this'll be fun". I think as I slip my way back out without being seen. I grabbed the chief and end him off where I killed the other guy. I decide I had enough fun. Until I see that fuck stain whore hound...
" Fantasia". The dumb bitch who loved to Harass me at school. I smile and start to think of all the fun painful memories she gave me. Now I'll be able to get my revenge for myself. As the people checked out the dead bodies I left behind I slink over to where Fantasia is. Get ready to die bitch.