Limp life

CHAPTER TWO

I awoke to the sound of the river splashing up on the side of the bank and I look straight up at the sky and see a big  dark angry cloud as angry as I was hanging above my head rain started to trickle out from the sky falling on my for head and hair I attempted to get up quickly but a wave of pain shot up from my crotch area I laid back down grabbing my camera and sticking it underneath my back, Mom should of gotten me a cellphone I think laying there staring at the dark gray cloud's I get up and start to limp slowly.

I bend down making sure not leave my camera abandoned and I limp, limp down the street in so much pain hot  tears streams down my face blending in with the rain as I sit down on the nearest bench I close my eyes for a brief second thinking about the night before remembering but not wanting to remember.

In the distance I hear the barking of a dog I open my eyes quickly- am not a fan of dogs I stand up and start to walk towards home I limp timidly I stop and look up at the stairs I can do this I can do this I think to myself as I step my first leg on to the stairs a I groan in pain as I lift my other legs tears stream down, as my hair clings to my face the rain comes down harder as if it is wavering from how hard I cry and how hard I don't  I hear distant talking as I make my way up the stairs wobbling and then a dog howls and the next thing I'm on the floor pinned down by a man but man don't have paws I struggle to get from under the dog tears falling even harder down my face as I hear whistle and then the weight was being lifted off of me I crawl backwards looking up at the man.

He had dark blue eyes that looked brown and long brown hair that swayed to the side of his face he looks down at me worry coming over his face.

"Are you okay?" He ask me staring at my torn pants and beat up face.

"Yes.." I say lying unconvincingly.

He lends me his hand as I grab it standing up and looking at him saying thanks I start to walk off when he yells behind me.

"Need a ride?" I nod my head not giving a polite answer and walk behind him falling him to his 1998 Mustang.

I get in his passenger side and wait as he sticks his dog in the back seat I really don't care that Im soaking wet or that a dog just drooled me I just care that I get home he comes around to the driver's seat staring at me through the window for a few seconds he gets in to the driver's seat and I start to stare at the window.

No I don't care that I'm in the car with a strange isn't it already enough that I got raped what else  could happen Oh I know he I'll be keeping tabs on you" I hear his menacing voice in my head, how does he know where I live?? oh duh.. I had took a picture of my house and he was looking through the images. 

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when the man next to me ask me where is my house.

"huckleberry lane 89123.. I tell him turning my head away from his dark blue eyes.

He makes a sharp turn muttering under his breath thanks.

I stare back out of the window looking at the rain trickled down the car window I looked staring at the clouds dark blue and gray. The car screeches to a stop and I pull my face out of the window looking at the stranger and saying thanks I try to open the car door but there locked I pul the lever but the door doesn't close I turn my body half way around squeezing the handle.

"Your not going anywhere" he tell me. tears start to spill down my face as I look at my house and the purple truck in front of it.