Caught- Thou sha'll not kill

• Dedicated to wonderful follows who keep reading!

Authors note:

Heyyy! I wanted to thank OliviaJuly for being a dedicated reader annnnnd thank you random-dinosaur for the side art.

Lol I'm thinking im at the point where I have barely any readers

for this book :/

sooo ill keep the updates coming until the book is complete xD

worth a try.... so

vote

cmment?

oorrrr fan! :3    

                                                            Caught

                                                       thou sha'll not kill

A deal?

One that i knew id never except. i looked at her and then to the two men who had been torturing me for i dont know how long-- i dont know, i had just lost count of the days.. of when i had last had someone say i love you, or even hug me, i even miss the times when theyd call me a attention seeker   it would mean something rude on the inside but at least it was more than nothing..

 I blinked and looked at my sister a grin was edged onto her face similar to the two men behind her. My lip trembled and my eyes glazed over.

"What deal?" I asked. I needed to stall, i turned around looking at them head on. To threaten me with death was a big choice from my sister, How this couldve ended up like this I don't know.

"You join us..."

My mind was blank..

A flash brightened her eyes, as if it were the smartest thing she ever said.

"have you ever wondered how i came home with so much money--"

"can your brain function enough? can you pull all the details together? how i sent you out to take pictures of the landscape, the last time youd ever see something so "maginificent" as youd say, to be turned around by a ladies death How I know your going mad.. How I was smart enough to pull this together. If none of this was never planned youd still be at home trying to squeeze every inch of attention out of our parents you could.. so just so you know.. just so your brain can pull whatever im saying together you either join me or your dead."

A lump formed in my throat I looked at her, I blinked.

A tear spiraled down my cheek I wouldve been flabbergasted, shocked into a darkness id never be able to find the light out of. But rage boiled on the edge as I saw red.

"How could you do this to me?" i asked trying not naw my lip off in anger.

"I thought you were my sister, and to think that I actually began to forget about all of your lies.. about how you always treated me."

"But nevermind that because I won't have the chance to forgive you, I don't think I ever will."

Anger, revenge, loss.

Made me grab for the gun which lay nestled in my backside.

"I never thought I'd say this..."

"But." my trembling hands went through my hair.

"I hate you." I looked down at my hand which wasn't clasping the barrell of the gun.

Her hand sliced out slashing me accross the face, "Who do you think you are?"

Her eyes flashed.

I stared at her...

I spat out the blood which spittled out of my mouth. "I-I don't know anymore.." I murmmured barely above a whisper. 

Those were the last words Sam and Antonio heard me say before I frowned and pulled the gun out. Pointing it at them, balancing on the last line of hope I had trying not to fall of the edge into insanity.

"Get the bitch!" Sam shouted.

"She has a gun"

"Death." I whispered as a wind blew my words away. Golden leaves decorated the ground as i looked downward at my bare frost bitten feet. I aimed the gun towards Sam.

A loud pop sent me into a shivering smile.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Le scream Le gasp LE SHOCKKK

this book is almost overrr ahh ahh !! xD

omg please leave a comment if yer stil readin'

ra ra ra go wild and vote :)