Caught- Caught

CHAPTER FIVE

Revive of what happened last in CAUGHT! =O:

The van jerks forward to a start as I close my eyes wishing I wasn't here and I was never at that train station I had never bought that camera on my tenth birthday.

Memories fade away quickly just like my life. I sit in the corner of the van crying and occasionally flying out of my seat as they hit bumps I'm lost  in this world I tell my self over and over again.

When the car jerks to a stop I don't scream I don't cry I sit there standing at the door waiting for it to open.

****                                             

                                             STARTING OF CHAPTER FIVE:

        Never less was I going to cry, This had happened to many times, Deja Vu, More like. I saw the handle squeeze but then quickly release on the van sliding door, This was a game to them, A fun oneThen I start to think the what if's and that's when everything went further down the drain clogging it.., overflowing.

What if, I never got to the police.

What if, they kill me now.

What if----.

His word's replayed over and over in my head, what  they would do to me and .....after kill.......... me, Why'd they keep their victims...me.. for so long, they were at play and I was the toy.

"Let's take her now..." One of the men muffled, I pressed my ear against the van sliding door, I wasn't going to let them rape me.

All of a sudden  I got this queasy feeling in my stomach, I need to puke.

I held my stomach I could taste the bowel the sour liquid flooding into my mouth like a dam breaking, I held my hand over my mouth as a tear slid down my cheek.

No crying. I tell my self.

Then it happens the sliding door is quickly pulled open. 

"Get out!" he says pulling me by my dirty blond tangled hair.

"Were not going to regret this, not like we ever  have or will" Samuel says, in a sinister tone.

He put his foot on my head pressing my face into the dirt the puke in my mouth exploded it quickly leaked out of my mouth blinding into the dirt..... DIRTY.. DRY.. DIRT!  Where had they taken me there is usually mud, and evergreen, trees, where I'm from why here??

THERE GOING TO BURY ME!

Throw up was all over my face decorating it in assorted colors.

"This bitch is pregnant isnt she?" Antonia said.

Grabbing me by my hair and lifting up my shirt. They both stared at my stomach not a look of worry, Hatred. No regret. More lust then hatred. He let go of my shirt kicking me square in the stomach.

I fell to the ground grabbing my stomach area.

"ANOTHER FATHERLESS BABY HUH!" Sam yelled giving me a spit shower, His DNA flying on my face.

"A slut...."

"Dirty bitch!" one of them shouted at me.

"She's a coward Sam.. look at her. not saying. a word" he spat on me.