Caught- Hurt

Authors note: 

SADLY! because of school I haven't been available to update or just to tired or lazy... or cold.. BRR heehaw! ANYWAY here's a update just gonna type what comes to mind and I hope you enjoy this chappie VOTE AND comment for those who read this story :)

____________________________________________________________________

                                                                      Caught

                                                                      Caught

           Waking up with my back on the cold my shirt soaked with melted snow and blood. Orange leaves falling onto the ground and twigs sticking into my lanky back, made me go to the point where I didn't want to be alive anymore. A shutter passed through me as I let a trembling sigh.

        I heard the crunching of leaves, Letting out a jump in fear I closed my eyes and bit my lips trying not to let out a scream. I was sick, I was tired I was on the edge.

     "She's awake." I heard one of them state creepily.

     Where was I?

      Who would take me in there right mind?

       Why me.

      I groaned in frustration listening to the pumping of my veins in my head. I blinked hard Lifting my hand up to the swelling pain on the side of my head. 

       His grip around my wrist was strong I squeezed my eyes closed and buckled in holding my stomach from a kick that flew there. The first thing I think when that happens is what if there’s a baby in there the second is that I need to get a test, a pregnancy test. My eyes darted around as I mumbled in pain.

      “What are we going to’ do wit’ her?” I heard one of them ask each other.

        He was stating what I obviously was thinking. I really didn’t know and from the looks of it , it looked like he didn’t know either. This didn’t feel like living, I wanted to remember the things that I used to be able to do. Laugh with my so called sister, talk to my mom, have friends.

       Take those random vacation trips but no I had to sit on the ground watching as they both walked around me as if they wanted to spit on me. I squeezed my eyes closed images of the men urinating on me, to when I got shot in the arm, running, getting captured,shooting a bullet for the first time. I let out a cough looking down at my now pale skin. I hadn’t realized I had lost so much blood. I had to puke; I bent over with my hands still tied behind my back.

       I ended up Retching nothing while hoofing at the air. I felt my hair being tugged and I let out a scream.

“What are you doing, huh?” I struggled, trying not to face plant in the snow.I squealed and cried out in pain as one of there boots slammed into my chest kicking me on the ground.

"What are you doing dumb ass!" One of them shouted, over talking each other. 

I heard them tousling around and then I sat up quickly. Sam's back was to mine so I feebly walked towards him quickly pulling my tied hands around his throat.  

I smiled in satisfaction.

"The BITCH deserves it." He gurgled out trying to catch his breath as his adams apple pressed against my rope. I pulled back harder. 

"You touch me again and I will strangle him to death."

what was it worth trying not to break?

I saw Antonia wink and smile like I wasn't going to pull the knotted roped around his throat tighter. I guess you could say that they weren't really working together anyway. 

"All I want is to be free." I stated my voice breaking.

"Just let me go..."  

He smiled but behind it was mischievousness.

"Okay.." He murmured his accent thick.

The trees around me swayed as the leaves and snow fell down. I looked around at the empty place they had dragged me. Dawn was near and the crows belted out notes in the trees. 

"I think shes ready." he stated. What were they getting at?

My grope loosened around his neck in curiosity as he spun around and pinned me on the ground I was sure you could hear my shouts from miles away.

____________________________________________________________________