Caught- Deja vu?

CHAPTER SIX

REVIVE OF LAST CHAPTER

CAUGHT =O:

I ran, I made a run for it, I'm going back to the people who let me down the most my family when they see ive been gone for four days and how bad I look, they might see .. that i'm not a attention seeker.

Everything will go back to normal, I'll crush on boys and high school and dream of becoming a professional photographer.I ran making sure not to trip on old twigs or branches the trees moving quickly past me the strong smell of pine wafting up my nostrils I was in pain but I could take it.

I ran.. and ran not stopping what was to come of this next? Deja vu'? 

--------

I ran down the road, Not realizing that they had took me away further from where home was then I wanted to, I didn't stop to look back as I did before this wasn't going to be a re-run, this wasn't going to be like on of those episodes that keep on playing over and over on cable, which I missed.

 I ran down the side of the road not looking where I usually walk like I usually do to me life was a beautiful image, That I had to ave a camera to capture everything even the life size bugs that would wonder along the sides of the road or the shedding of snakes, Now to me life was hell. What was I supposed to do, Go to the cops?

I ran fast, faster then what Ive ran in about a year, Antonio was shot and I knew it, What were I to do if they turned the whole picture around and went to the police first teling them that I shot them. But the hooded man murdered someone how so?

I made a sharp turned down the street that headed to my house the cracked concrete moving quickly under me, I stepped over twigs and leaves as I smelt the smell of wood and fire knowing that dad was burning a fire. 

I looked up at the sky wishing I had my camera to catch the rain drops as they pelted on my for head, I had left my camera in the woods, where those men were.

Then it hit me I had something worse to worry about besides the fact that my parents might turn me away again or getting slapped by my sister, If I were to be pregnant my baby would be with out a father, I would have to deal with consequences of taking care of it and it growing up with out a father. 

"Just another father-less baby!" His word replayed over and over in my head what if it were true what if I were to be pregnant, what if my baby didn't have a father.

Then it happened just as a raindrop splattered on my for head like a million fireworks, the stream broke Tears poured down my cheeks as I started to a slow jog.

Letting worry and pain take control.

"Are you okay baby?" I looked up to see a women wearing white and a big had the swooped in front of her for head covering her eyes.

"Ye-yes.." I stuttered while more tears streamed down my face.

"I can tell your not" she said.

This is my time to get help, Not to worry anymore, to admit to what those men had to did to me to tell her that I might be pregnant, She was helpless old lady she was elegant i away there was a difference between us I was Helpless and young, and I was no where near elegant.

"Would you like some tea?" she asked me before I knew she was standing in front of me.

"No.. thanks" I learned my lesson not to accept stuff from strangers especailly a ride home. Besides the fact I didn't know that rule that children learned when they were 5 or 6, that I never had the brains to keep in my head.

"If you need help with anything darling I'm here" she said pointing to a unknown area down the block and miles away.

"Thanks" I muttered.

"Your welcome dear.." Her eyes slightly peaked out form under her hat and I saw the lightest blue ever and then I realized that she was blind, But how could she see me? 

Ive always wondered what it was like for blind people knowing that I will never find out.

I looked towards my house the lights gleaming through the curtain covered windows and the smoke puffing out of the chimney blending in with the sky. Our jeep parked out in front of of the garage.

I looked up to say thank yo uto the lady but she gone and no where to be found I wiped the tears off of my face some dry and some wet, and some just getting washed away by the rain. 

It's not hard to say and it is possible, I was convinced that she was a angel. How can someone be so nice, sweet, and impossibly happy to help a teenager covered in mud sweat and tears.

I looked over at my house, and started towards it my hopes were down low, but maybe they would get up high if my parents believed in me.

One tear slipped down my face then I told myself that I could do it and all the bad stuff that had happened this week didn't happen I was just coming in from the adventure of taking picture I took some pretty good ones of the pink and gold sunset and then the rain started to poor I never heard the gun shot I never saw the lady die I never captured it on camera and I never got raped.

The grey clouds were moving away and my hopes were high, I stepped up the white painted stairs to the porch with the rocking chair and cracked door, I put my hand on the knob twisted it slowly it didn't budge.

Then I remember that I didn't use the key that was under the door mat I checked under the door mat look under it quickly, it wasn't there. I looked around on the porch and finally comprehended in mybrain to look under the family rock , I grabbed the key that was hidden away under the rock and put it into the door handle.

It went in smoothly but when I turned it it didn't budge and everything that I had convinced myself would be alright my family had changed out the locks, They moved on without me. I cried, then it hit me I walked off of the porch step and down the road. towards where ever the lady had pointed I could use a change of clothes and a good bath besides the rain pooring from the sky.

I walked down the road and I made a turn, where I ended up there were no Houses nothing.. no sheds. NO barns nothing.

I broke down I had nothing left I had no where to go I should just wait around for the men to come back, I sat down on the side of the road and then I decided thats itI walked backtowards my house and I stared at the rocks on the front lawn.

___________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: Woah what is she going t odo I hoped you enjoyed this chapter :))

OH MY GOSH THIS WILL BE PROLONGED?? I DONT KNOW LOL IMTRYING NOT TO END IT EARLY KEEP ON READING VOTE AND COMMENT!!