Caught- Not natural

Caught

                                                                 Chapter eight

I sat on the ground staring at my palms which were covered in dry blood, "Where have you been" my mom said throwing me a lopsided smile.

"We've missed you"she muttered covering up me answering her question.

The banging of the front door frightened me, was it Antonia and Sam? My eyes were wide in shock when she went to go open the door.

I got off of my butt and crawled towards the kitchen hiding behind the counter shelf. "Shes in there.." I heard my mom mutter.

I ducked into the living room and upstairs. "Hey honey!" Mom yelled her feet clumping up the stairs,"Where are you?".

I dodged into a room. "There you are.."I heard my sister mutter standing up and holding her head. I had forgotten about her I looked at her she was a disgrace of a sister, that I some how found myself to love.

Blood trickled down her forhead dropping onto the floor. Her hands were held out infront of her in a strangle position. Her hands dropped ot her sides as she dizzily walked out of the room and towards the balcony.

"MOM THIS BITCH TRIED TO KILL ME!" She screamed she fell onto the ground her head bobbing slightly her eyes closing.

Feet, shoes clacked up the stairs and before I knew i had a gun pointed at my head, "Get on your knees." No , this was not Sam or Antonia.

This man was a police officer.

"Mom.."  muttered still standing.

It was Not Natural for your own mother to call the police on you.

"You got to the count of 10 to get on your knees" The police officer said with authority.

"1"

"Listen to the man." she said.

"2"

"No.." I said tears falling down my face and plopping on the cold ground, the ground which was cold cold as my moms heart.

"3"

"4"

"Do it Abbi" she yelled at me.

I sobbed as I got on my knees.

"Hands up" he said he walked towards me pushing me down on the ground my face pressed against the hard surface.

My tears blending in with the snot that came out of my nose.

"Hands up" he said, He grabbed my hands ruffly sticking them behind my back. He jerked me up and to my feet.

"Follow me mam'" He took out his walky talky, and called for a ambulance.

My head was lowered when he took my out of my moms house in hand cuffs behind my back, I stared at the trimmed lawn and the flowers which outstretched over grown along the sidewalk barely touching it.

My stomach flopped and I bent over, "Up!" he yelled at me.

"UP I SAID!" He let me drop to the ground as he pointed his gun at me.

"I will shoot"he said.. that wasn't illegal was it? I wasn't attacking him.

Vomit poured out of my mouth and onto the wet ground. A retched smell wafted towards my nose, my lips trembled and  I whimpered.

"Up"

"This isnt fair" I stated.

"In the car"

Vomit dripped off of my chin, as I stood up I smiled at him a she pushed me towards his car the ambulance whirled down the street they pushed pass me and ran into the house bringing out my sister her eyes were closed and two men held her.

"Shouldnt take me this logn to get a victim into a car" he said talking to himself.

Dry blood covered her cheeks., A popping sound made me drop to my knees when i realized I was being tasered I lay on the ground rolling around like a fish without water my eyes rolling back into my head. I fell slowly to the ground my head hitting the cement I blacked out the last thing I felt was cold tears rolling down my cheeks in boulders and slobber falling out of my mouth and onto the concrete. My moms shallow scream, I closed my eyes and didn't open them.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bomb updated.. hope you guys enjoy lol..!!

SHE HAD SUCH A FUL

LOL!! GOSH..

VOTE & COMMENT OR FAN LOL.