Caught- WHAT?

Caught

                                                                         Chapter ? 

The first thought that spirals through my mind dangerously and lands in a heaping pile on the black abyss on nervousness. WHAT? is he talking about and why all of sudden are they acting like we are buds, Second is were they planning this the whole time?

I swallowed the lump in my throat and pulled the urge to speak. "What exactly are you talking about and what am I supposed to be ready for?" 

... Then it all finally came back to me and I realized that the first time I saw Sam is when he was screaming at a lady to give him his money--.. at gun point. When had the other guy came into the picture? I had truly forgotten, it had been so long? Which made me wonder. If my mom was looking for me and if she was doing everything she could possibly do to find me. 

Then I remember again the last time I saw her was when she called the police on me and a large halt hits my stomach and I grasp it, I bend over hacking up air remembering that I have no one. That I'm just a attention seeker--  One who has been raped, and treated like nothing? One that may be pregnant.

Tears sprouted in my eyes, I had nothing to worry about so what if this offer could save my life? What if what they were preparing me for? Would've been over a long time ago if I had went over to same and felt the thrill of the gun in my hand and smiled at him as I shot the lady for not giving my money.

I squeeze my eyes closed grimacing-.. What was I turning into?

How crazy did I just sound. I'm realizing a lot of stuff when I feel the tug of my hair which has been pulled and jerked around so many times and think maybe they aren't acting like were buddy buddy. 

"Let go" I whisper weakly.

"Why should I?' He ginned down at me, like I wasn't on the edge already.

What was wrong with them, Were they bi-polar?(No offence to those who are .) Was there a demon feeding on there soul! Did they even have a heart.

He questioned me like a few minutes ago he wasn't casually sitting next to me, and saying that I was ready.. and I still didn't know exactly what I was supposed to be ready for. I grimaced and rubbed my empty stomach, thinking about food a burger, milk shake and fries.. and the taste of it on my tongue if I ever did taste food again.

Sam walked towards me rubbing his 5'oclock shadow. His slightly golden eyes trailing along my face and down to my body. 

"What did she say?" He asked his "partner".

"I don't know.." He said. I knew.. I really did that he had heard me.

"What did you say?" He asked his gaze sliding down to mine.

Could I do it? 

Was I even strong enough. I let out a scream as I felt a kick in my side "What did you say!?" He shouted at me hysterically.

I chewed my lip and looked at him I crawled to my knees and looked down at my hands which were pale and different from the rest of my skin. "Let. me go.." I stated, "Wha what did she say I can't hear the whore."

Rage boiled rising over the edge as I felt my pulse jump.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed I got to my knees, and looked at Antonio he sat on the floor his knees bent his hand grasped together and I kicked my leg out.. -hard. Slamming it into his face and smiling with satisfaction as he crashed to the ground holding his nose.

"The bitch!" he screamed.

"Maybe you aren't ready like I thought" Said Sam. His fist tightened on the bulge in his pocket as I schreeched in peer horror, pain, agony and rage and ran towards him.

Just as he was finishing his sentence.

"Maybe I should Kill you aft---" 

He fell to the ground with a thump, I felt as If I could take on the world as I dug around in his pocket for the gun. My face and body numb, my feelings icing over. I looked at both of them kicking around on the ground and pointed the gun not at the chest, but at his head.

Flashes of Sam. Unbluckling my pants and ripping them off of me flashed through my mind as I looked at him. "Take off your pants" I said raising the gun at him and making sure Antonio was still on the ground.

"TAKE THEM OFF NOW." only using the gun once I knew that I could shoot him at any moment. He stood up and I let out a chuckle my eyes crazed. He pulled his pants down, and I groaned as I pointed the gun at him in a jerking motion. "Hand them to me." I stated. He did so.. as I told him to get on the ground and stay still knowing that any of them could attack me at any moment.

I looked over at the snow covered ground to where antonio lay his nose still covered with his hand but a "o" expression gaped on his mouth.

"How could you let her have that gun!? Again" There was something wrong with these people, they needed serious help. I twisted my mouth and threw the pants over my shoulder. 

Before Sam could react I jerked the hilt of the gun towards his head slamming it into it and letting out a satisfied sigh. There was no reason for me to leave him alive, but maybe the police would believe me... maybe.

Nausea hit me as I looked over at Antonia he trembled maybe from the cold, My cheeks flared. I walked towards him and pointing the gun at him I got on to my knees grabbing his cheeks and opening his mouth.

"Suck on it." I told him.

A quick flash of me getting into his car reminded me that he was a dirty man, doing this.. acting like this and then I had second thought about leaving Sam on the ground.

I pointed the gun towards him mouth as he stugged with my grip. I squeezed my eyes closed and just as I was about to pull the trigger. 

I heard a female like schreech and then the stumping of feet as a branch slammed into my head, I let out a strangled scream. 

The words.

"I knew I'd find you here" and "Are you okay?" ran through my head over and over again as I let the rage simmer and struggled to stay awake, the veiw of blond recognizable hair shimmered in and out of my vision I looked up at the sky to the crows then the sun set; hues of blue and yellow splattered the sky, my breath halted in sputtering stops in the air,then my gaze fell down to gun in my hand. I slowly put the gun into my pants.. and blackness took over.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

Uh oh!!

;D drama never ending

please coment ;) I know there are errors D;