Caught- Not surprised.

Authors note:

HII!! IM SO SORRY I HAVENTT UPDATED INA WHIL E BUT I HAVE I HOPE U IGNORE THE ERRORS AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!

:'D SORRY

CARE TO COMMENT OR VOTE!! THNX LOTSA LOVE!!_

Charlie---

_____________________________________________________ 

                                                                  CAUGHT!                 

                                                                Chapter Ten

        I let out a trembled breath as he turned the corner, my head stayed bowed until the car came to a stop, thats when the questions came. Not from him, but from me. I didn't know how to say. I don't know how to say it. I felt lost, like wondering around in the fog with a compass no matter how I try to say it. I'm here, but my minds blowing in different ways stuck in a tornado.

       The music of the wind played on the car windows as the cop got out of the car coming around towards my door. This is it, All of what Ive been through for this. Tears pricked at my eyes, when he opened the car door.

"Youve made a mess" He said pointedly directing his eyes to the puke on the floor. A tear slowly fell from my cheek onto my lap landing on my pants leg.

He grabbed me by my shoulder ruffly, the cold kiss of the handcuffs freezing my  wrist off, A shiver went up my spine.

"Come" He muttered.

I followed him slowly, This is it. I grinded my teeth, theres away out of this. Theres  a way out of everything.

I stopped my legs planted to the ground firmly, I let out a ragged gasp the police officer turned around just in time to see my hands fall down onto his head. I knew he could pull a weapon on me, So I jumped on him; pushing all my weight onto his body.

His face smooshed into the dirty ice. "Give me the keys" I growled.

"What?" I grabbed a handful of his salt and pepper hair smashing it into the ground.

"The keys to the cuffs" Thats all I had to say. "Oh alright!" He yelled.

He wiggled his legs the sound of the keys sounded my ears I quickly reached for them. Once I got them in my hands I was stopped short.

A gust of wind knocked the breath out of me as he slammed his elbow into my stomach; I gasped for breath. Watching  as the keys slowly skattered accross the concrete.

Worry cascaded my features as he got up quickly heading towards me, I was still trying to catch my breath when he reached for his stick. His pace quickened and I did the first thing I could think of, holding my injured arm and with a limp in my step I ran.

I didn't stop, Even when he commanded me to, Even when he said that hed pull his gun. I didn't stop because like doesn't, The world doesn't stop spinning. I wasn't going to stop. I wasn't going to be left behind bars.

I ran as fast as I could, Gasping and letting out raspy breath.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

At the last second I dashed for the woods limping behind a tree, Staying still until I heard his panting coming closer. He stopped looking around at the fallen leaves and ice which decorated the bushes and trees in a white cloudy color.

I stopped breathing,holding my breath in. My chest caved in and out just as I was about to let out a breath he went the wrong direction. I fell limp against the tree.

I couldn't stay here.

I had to move.

I got up limping in the opposite direction away from the police station towards the middle of the woods. Nothing on my mind besides getting out of there.

Minutes went by or maybe more.

Sweat gathered at my forhead but quickly chilled.

A breeze caught me off guard, I looked up at the clowdy sky and the snow flakes which started to fall from them. There on the trail was a rock just as I was about to sit down.

I skidded on the concrete falling stomach first onto the ground, I almost screamed when a hand caught mine.

The first thing I'm thinking this must be the cop. I followed the hairless ruff calsuse hand and tan wrist all the way up his brown jacket...

Brown Jacket? Worry feeled my eyes.

Then a hoody, I let out a a shattering scream when I saw his face.

__________________________________________________________________

Rant!:

Hey do you like the new cover? lol I made it myself~~

VOTE&COMMENT.