Caught-She never said it.

CHAPTER NINE

                                                                    Caught

      Confused, and hurt the things or should I say emotions.. I felt at the moment, How could I end up in a black abyss lost.. without out words and hope. My mothers screams echoing in my ears, was she expecting me to black out? Foaming from the mouth or for me to wake up in the back of a police car and  just happened to look out of the window to see, Antonia and Sam walking on the side of the road broken and bruised. 

 The gun in one of there pockets shined in the sun light, I was scared to death. I was surprised that the officer didnt notice to grubby men with 5:oclock shadows on there face, Huge dirrty jackets, messy hair and dry blood decorating themselves. The slightest limp in Sam's step.

I

found

funny..

I ducked my head and grimaced, as a sickening feeling squeezed at mu gut, they didn't see me, but they surely did look up; my stomachs turns and I can't focus anymore.

  They deserved it I say, They definitely did. I DIDN'T deserve any of this, and that what REALLY urkes my nerves I don't deserve to be here. To have a jealous/hateful sister, I want a normal life. This is what I think about as I puke on the cop's cold floor in the back of his car. With a pleasing smile of course. Right?

It's not actually all that pleasing I tell you,  I mean the risk is-- I realize that I might be pregnant and I WILL have to take this into serious cautious.. I mean like seriously.., My heart just shatters thinking about gettting a abortion.

One thing i know my mom never said is that she loved me and to tell you the truth thats what hurts the worst, more then getting raped a couple of times.. or maybe more then that. But the GREATEST pain doesnt hurt as bad as not being loved. 

Thats what made me crack, tears slid down my cheeks, as the officer rode the car along the icy road. 

The evergreen flashing quickly by in the window, I was LOST. It was a sad thing but i was and I had to finally admit to myself that I needed to realize that this is how I am, I cant just sit around and think about the bad things and sob and cry and sob... But its hard trying not to.. Because thats the way it is.

Humans have feelings.. sadly.

 No one would be there for me as I went threw the pain, the hard thoughts. My hands sat in my lap as I stared at the weird colors of my puke on the floor.. 

Yeaaahh...

"Almost there.." He muttered making a turn, I watched as my foot slid into the puke that lay on the ground.

Ugh!

The car screeched to a stop, I dont think I was ready for what was to come, be brave i told my self yeah aright like I can do that.

I would have to explain what happened , would they believe me? would I ever see those men again, If I did hopefully in a jail cell or execution! 

brave thoughts. but quite phony too..

___________________________________________________________

Justa short chapter :) hope you enjoyed next chapters gonna be good hehe.

care to comment? :p