Chapter three: I didn't know

CHAPTER THREE

It had only been two days since I had killed that man I awake every morning before my dad does to make sure that the body is still there in its grave the reason why I never really wanted to kill him or accidentally kill him because I woke up to day to go check on the grave and his body wasn't there.

So many emotions went through me and I was about ready to explode the body was gone the grave looked as if it had been pummeled through by I don't know what maybe I didn't bury him deep enough.

I grabbed at my hair pulling chunks and pieces out it was enough that I had already cut myself and now I was pulling out my hair.

I hadn't seen that man around the who rapped me I hadn't seen the other man either I had never gotten his name.

My hands drop from my hair as I feel dirt falling down my back side I slowly around to jump a couple feet  back  there stood the man I thought I had killed. His ear was bleeding and his hair was a dirt brown from his natural blond and his.. his eyes held so much rage and anger in them.

I backed up slowly hoping this was a dream. He glared at me DRY blood trickled down his ear as he stepped closer to me.

"You shot me in the ear dumb ass I had went into shock and passed out I didn't think you had the balls to shoot the gun and then try to bury me"

I backed up falling into a ditch he walked towards in his dirt caked  clothes.

I start speak sputtering out unfinished words "I-I" He cuts me off pulling a unknown object out of his pocket it was a sharp branch shaped at the end.

Before I knew it I was running My hair flying in my face heading straight towards my house I arrived minutes later knowing the man was trailing behind me. When I arrived at my house I saw a man in a brown hooded jacket walking towards the door.

Ive seen that jacket before my eyes bulge out of my head as I have flash backs of that night, there is a brown van in front of the house and I know he is there for me tears fall down my face as I quickly hide before a bush I don't know if he is armed or what.

When I see him look in a crack in my curtains rage pops inside of me as his hood falls down showing his dirty blond hair I accidentally step on something crunchy and then I see his blue eyes turn my way staring steadily at the bush.

My blood goes cold as I see him staring steadily at the bush Two people are after me and I wasn't really ready for that.

I peek out the side of the bush hes coming towards me panic rises in me as I back way he starts to walk faster  I back away I hear a "GRAB HER!" behind me as I feel hands go around my waist  a stench of dirt overwhelming my nose as I am being dragged towards the brown van.

I try to scream but a dirty hand covers my mouth I bite down I scrap dirt off his hand into my mouth I start to try to spit it out but his hand flys up to my mouth again I get thrown into the van as I hit rock bottom under his breath he mumbles "

The bitch tried to bury me"  He slams the sliding door shut as Both the nameless men got into the front seats the car jerked into ignition I flew back.

Sitting down for a second calculating everything in my head I decide to go towards the door and start to bang on it maybe it wasn't a smart  idea but it was something.

I banged harder tears slipping down my face as I started to scream I  hear one of the men bang on the backseat.  I back away fro the backseat sliding my back against the van wall.

Thinking about what they might do to me or how they might do it.

The van screeched to a stop as I slid across the van floor the van sliding door slid open and there stood the man with the dark blond hair and blue piercing eyes he grabbed me by my hair dragging me out of the van.

I fall on the Dirt ground as he says "Im gonna teach you a lesson" I feel myself being dragged towards I don't know what I try to grab at anything there a stump of grass on the ground I grab for that I end up pulling out of the ground.

He drags my further and further when I just stop trying to stop him I feel two pairs of hands pulling my up and setting my on the ground near a tree the man that I thought I shot has rope in his hands He quickly brings it to my wrist wrapping the rope securely there.

I struggle frustratingly  pulling my arms this way and that way but it doesn't work he ties the rope around the tree and im not able to move the man with the hood come near me putting tape on my mouth.

I muffle screams as they talk harshly about what they are about to do to me.

They both look at me coming towards me quickly both with hands out my hand flops in front of my face I cant take anymore of this warm fresh tears quickly escape as I struggle to get free.

He reaches out pulling my hair and getting on his knees ripping the tape off of my mouth and kissing me he forces a kiss on my mouth stabbing his tongue in and out I spit I gag but it wont work he wont stop the other man starts to rub my back as I lean back as close to the tree as I can.

I try to bring my legs up trying to kick him but that doesn't work either I am defenseless I do not know what they will do nest  as I watch both of them pull down there pants and mine.

_ _ _ _ _ _

They both panted heavy as they did vial things to me I was on the ground as before but this time my hands were tied behind my back and tape on my mouth. how can two men do something to me like this I don't know. They just started and I know there not finished yet I hold back the pain and tears as my body is thrust-ed up and down on the dirt.

My vision starts to get blurry as a tear falls down my face I glance off in the distance a at piece of glass its reflecting my image off of the sun I see my pale blue eyes and these creatures on top of me but what can I do fight back against to men?

One of them move off of me as the other finishes up pounding harder I muffle in pain as he gets off of me "That was good" one of them says.

I start to feel something warm trickle down my leg I look around and see the man he is peeing on me like I am nothing. like im not human I try to move my legs but they don't budge.

He puts his Junk back in his pants as I back up farther against the tree the man without the hood on comes towards me spits directly on my face they both pull up there pants  the man covered in dirt comes towards me giving me a spit shower as he  says

" Your the sweetest yet" I go cold. I cant move I feel my eye bulge and I know there is something more then wrong with there men.

"Come on Samuel" One of them yell I know his name now.

"Shit!"He yells realizing that the man had just mentioned his name he turns back to me quickly picking up a stick off the ground before I could even say or scream anything I see it swing towards my face as I start to see blackness take over life image.

_________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: this chapter is really short and if your wondering why is it so spaced because I wanted to make the chapter longer then what it seemed and typos please forgive me. :)

Lol so what did you think and what will happen next?