Chapter 20

We on looked the wolves. They just stood and stared at us, waiting for the first move. So I made it.

I jumped down onto the ground floor and grabbed a rugged looking man by the neck "wow" I said "I didn't know you were this brave" I threw him on the ground, halfway across the room and walked up to him, placing heel of my boot on his neck. The wolves watched in fear and the 2 brothers watched in awe at how strong I had gotten.

I bent down and with one quick flock of the wrist, his neck snapped. At that motion, Elijah jumped down

"Gentlemen" he started, raising both arms "shall we" and the wolves attacked.

2 wolves lunged for my neck, but my hands caught both of them in mid air, I crushed ones throat, leaving him to suffocate and the other, I snapped his neck.

Whilst tackling three wolves at once, I looked over to see Elijah battling with two, Klaus turning his werewolf side into an advantage and Marcel upping the heart out of a young boy.

At that point, vampires appeared from the rooms at the noise we were making. Immediately jumping into a fight with the nearest werewolves

I was distracted for a few minutes, a few fatal minutes when a wolf latched down on my upper arm. I yelped in pain and took a step back, examining the mark before extending my fangs and draining the blood.

*Elijah's POV*
This was a mess, a big mess. Masses of bodies scattered the floor and the werewolves were coming in by the load.

I turned to my right to watch Amelia looking at the vampires coming in, I couldn't do anything, I tried to shout but my fangs were nuzzled into two near holes in the neck of a wolf.

The wolf bit her , all I wanted to do was run over to her and cradle her and give her the blood of my brother, but there was much work to be doing and the venom won't kick in yet.

Still, in my moment of weakness, a wolf took advantage and pinned me against the floor only to show his teeth and attempt to bite into me. But he stared blankly at me for a while before dropping. I then looked at a rather smug Amelia with a heart in her hand, she dropped it on the floor and pulled me up.

I quickly brushed myself off and lunged to save a new vampire who didn't really know how to kill a wolf. She thanked me and I returned to my own battle.

After a few more minutes, the bodies of the wolves were slumped in a pile, blood flooded the compound and I exhaled in relief

*Amelia's POV*
I wiped the excess blood of the corner of my mouth and licked it clean. I proceeded to grab Marcel's hand and pull him up after a very intense fight.

I exhaled and rested my head on Elijah's chest. He placed his hand on my head and the other around my waist.

"You've been bitten" he stated

"It's obvious?" I laughed, Elijah motioned for Klaus to walk up to us. When he did, he raised his wrist to my mouth, in which I drank his blood and watched my wound disappear.

"That's cool" I smiled "thank you"
++++++++

We all went different ways after that. I went to have a shower and wash the matted blood out of my hair in the shower.

I stepped out, wrapping the white towel around my small team and running my fingers through my hair. I searched for my brush when I reached the bedroom, but instead stumbled across Elijah sat on bed.

"You got all the blood out?" He asked with a smile on his face

"Bloods out" I laughed, tightening the towel and sat next to him. His hand found it's way to my leg, where is sat throughout our conversation