T H I R T Y - O N E

A noise from his phone startled Katsuki into slamming his head onto the wall. He moaned, holding his head. When had he fallen asleep? It was very bright in his room, light pouring in from the window. He stood up, holding the bed for support as he yawned. 

He blinked a few times before hesitantly parting his lips, "h...ello" It sounded and he switched his weight to his other leg. It was only a whisper, but at least it sounded. What time was it? Katsuki started cleaning up, putting his pillow fort into a pile on his bed before pushing the bed back against the wall. How long had he slept? Katsuki changed into his uniform and went to his door. As he opened it, he noted the huge lack of noise. There was usually something. Voices, music, stomping, dancing. Something. It was silent. 

A paper caught his attention. It was tapped to his door and had all sorts of messages on it. 

–Bakugou, today doesn't have training so feel free to stay in the dorms and rest. The plan is to let everyone out early around one. I'll talk with you then - Aizawa–

But of course, his classmates had also scribbled things on the paper in coloured markers and pens. 

–Bakubro are you okay? Don't push yourself man!– Obviously from Kirishima. It was in red marker and everything. 

–Take care of yourself bakugou!!– Mina's handwriting, but where did the glitter and stickers come from?

And lastly... Kaminari; –Katsuki I hope you're feeling okay! I'll come visit you after class - Kami– Katsuki smiled, removing the paper and going back into his room to retape it to the wall above his desk. 

He left, closing the door behind himself. He took the elevator down to the lounge, relaxing for the short ride. He liked elevators. They were always in motion and nothing could get him in them. Mother couldn't. She couldn't get him here. He knew that, but he couldn't help how his hands shook at the thought of her. The elevator dinged, and he stepped out. It was empty, but the place was a mess. He scoffed, walking past it to get to the kitchen. It was equally messy and he slammed a fist down on the counter. 

"What...fuck?" It seemed like some of his words didn't sound even though he mouthed them. He stuffed down the panic at such a relivation. Perhaps he should just not talk today, it'll be better tomorrow. 

With that sorted out, Katsuki located the rubber gloves underneath the sink and got to work; turning the water on the hottest it went and washing the dishes left in the sink. It was relatively easy since it was simply plates, bowls, and utensils. No pans as none of them were allowed to cook. He knew a few could do a little more than fire, but since he typically did the meals, he had banned them from cooking. As he washed, He layed out the cleaned dishes on a rack to dry. A few people had cleaned their own dishes, which Katsuki appreciated. He could guess who. Probably Icy Hot, Round Face, and Four Eyes. But by the amount of dishes he had to clean, no others. Only three or four cleaned their own. 

'They would die without me' He mouthed, not bothering to putting any breath into it. Katsuki sighed as he put the last dish onto the rack to dry. He left the water on and reached under the sink to pull out a bucket. He let the water fill it as he searched through the cabinet above the fridge for the cleaner. Regrettably, he couldn't reach the cabinet, so he had to stand on the counter. Katsuki found it quickly and hopped back down to the floor. He turned off the water and added two caps of the cleaner to the water before climbing back up to put the cleaner back. Katsuki heafted the full bucket out of the sink and to the floor with a smile. He enjoyed cleaning. He left the bucket on the floor and wiped down the counters. Top to bottom; as he always cleaned. He'd have to clean the fridge out before they left too now that he thought about it. 

He left the room, and returned with a mop and broom. He swept first, getting the first layer of grime off the floor and into a pile that he transferred into the trash. Katsuki then grabbed the mop and stirred at the bucket, distributing the cleaner in the water before wringing out the mop and gliding it across the floors. He slowly moved backwards, mopping himself out of the kitchen and taking the bucket with him. He left the mop and bucket against the doorway as he moved onto the dining room. It was worse than the kitchen. Katsuki pulled the rag from his 'secret stash' in the drawer to the side of the room, He dipped it in the mop's solution and cleaned the table off; he'd hit it again later but this was just to get the crumbs and major mess off. As he did, He collected the trash left behind into a bag from the 'secret stash'. Then he moved along and mopped the floors. When he finished, the room looked much better than before. After that was done, Katsuki stepped into the Lounge zone and promptly swore in his mind. How did they even make this mess?

 His classmates would be the death of him. 

Word Count: 939

Y'all. My insides are itchy how the hell do i scratch my insides...?

((Grammar and Spelling fixed))