Chapter 1

Beep beep beep

My alarm goes off again for the third time this morning telling me it's time to wake up and face the world.

I finally decide to get up then my phone goes off and it's my best friend Ben texting me telling me to meet him at the coffee shop around the corner for breakfast.

I get up and get dressed to go and my phone goes off again and it's Luke my boyfriend saying he is going to take me to dinner tonight at this fancy place I can't even pronounce. I say yes and leave to meat Ben and he's is already there holding my coffee.

"Hi how's your day going?" he asks.

"Good, Luke asked me to dinner and" he cut me off with a groan.

"What" I say.

"Nothing I just think he's a jerk" he said.

"Well he's not and he is taking me to that really fancy restaurant down the street" I said with a smile.

"So he's rich" Ben said.

"No he's just a nice guy" I said.

"Okay no more talk about this guy, are we still going to that baseball game this weekend" he said.

"Of course we are I" then Luke walks in behind me and kisses me on the cheek.

"Hi babe" he says.

"Yuck" Ben says with his hands over his eyes.

"That's enough Ben" I said.

"So babe do you want to go watch a movie before dinner" he said starting to kiss my cheek.

"Sure but I was hanging out with Ben" I said.

"You have fun Zoe I'm okay" he said motioning to the door.

"Thanks" I said starting to leave Luke.
___________________________

We arrive at the movie theater and Luke buys me candy and popcorn. We go to our seats and the movie begins. I snuggle into Luke and he holds my hand.

"Do you like the movie?" he whispers.

"Yeah" I whisper back.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom I will be right back" he said while getting up.

I look back at the screen. I'm waiting for Luke but he has been gone for about 40 minutes. The movie is over and he still didn't come back so I realized he ditched me.

I get up and call Ben but he didn't answer. I leave him a voicemail explaining everything. I sit on the bench and start crying when Luke walks over.
___________________________
New book hope you like it if you do tell me thanks bye😘👋