Chapter 3

He sat back and didn't say a word. I kept thinking if it was real. It felt perfect when he kissed me but we were best friends sense third grade, now he kisses me.

"I'm sorry" he said while brushing his fingers through his hair.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"Because we were" in it him off.

"I liked don't be sorry" I said with a smile.

"Good I did too" he said coming closer to kiss me again.

We ordered pizza and talked the whole night. It was getting late so I got up to leave.

"Please don't go lets have a all nighter like we used to" he said.

"That was in 6th grade, I think we are a little to old for that" I said.

"Please" he begged.

"Fine" I said walking back to the coach.

I sat down next to Ben and snuggled into him. We sat there for a while watching movie and eating popcorn then I fell asleep.
___________________________
I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. Ben has always made the best pancakes ever since 8th grade dance. We both didn't have dates so we stayed home and pigged out on pancakes and bacon.

"Are you awake?" He asked me from the kitchen.

"Yeah, it smells good out there" I said while walking to the kitchen.

I walk in the kitchen and sit down at the table, then my phone goes off and it's Luke.

Hey babe it's Luke I was wondering where you went because I drove by your house and the light wasn't on. I assumed you were at Ben's house so I didn't worry but please text me back to make sure you're okay.

He's finally cares about so I text him back I'm okay and I eat breakfast.

Breakfast was good and I decided it was time for me to go. I tell Ben bye and start walking to my house down the street, then Luke stops me.