Chapter 6

I get up and run to the window to see what it is. Then I see Ben on the ground being kicked by Luke.

I run outside and try to push Luke away from Ben. Luke punches me in the face and I fall to the ground with blood dripping down my face.

"Stop" I scream while trying to get up.

I look over at Ben and he is trying to get up but Luke keeps pushing him down. I finally get the strength to get up and I push Luke off of Ben.

"Stop it" I scream.

I help Ben up and Luke tries to push us both down but we move out of the way.

"Luke why would you do this?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry" he said crying.

I walk Ben back to my house and call the police. The police arrive and put Luke in the car and took Ben and I to the hospital to make sure we are okay.
___________________________

We get to the hospital. They check us out and I just have a cut on me head but Ben has a broken rib and some cuts. I walk to Ben's hospital bed and sit down in the chair beside him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just some scrapes and bruises" he said while sitting up.

"The doctor said you have a Brocken rib" I said.

"Yeah I guess" he said.

"I'm glad your okay" I said while moving closer to him.

"I'm glad your okay, you saved me" he said while reaching for my hand.

"I don't know about that" I said smiling.

He leaned over and kissed me as if he was trying to say thank you.
___________________________

I'm going to dedicate this chapter to maddiemae1024 she is one of my best friends and she has a great book. Go check her out. bye👋😘