Chapter 12

We walked back to my house to watch movies. We all sat on the couch and I snuggled into Ben.

Avery fell asleep so we went up to my room because we didn't want to wake her up.

"What do you want to talk about" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat on my bed. He sat down next to me and held my hand.

"What do you think Luke is going to do when they let him out of the slammer" Ben asked.

"I don't know but I think we can trust him" I said.

I laid down and Ben kissed my forehead then we fell asleep.
__________________________
We woke up the next morning and I got a call from the police station telling me that Luke was being let out today. I said okay then hung up.

I got dressed and Ben and I left and went on a walk.

"Who were you on the phone with earlier" he asked.

"Just the police station telling us Luke was being let out" I said.

"Okay" he said.

We walked in silence for about ten minutes then we decided to go get coffee.

We sat at a table and started to drink our coffee when my phone went off.
I answer the phone and it's the police office.

"Hello" I said answering the phone.

"Hello is this Zoe" the police officer asked.

"Yes what's wrong" doing asked.

"It's Luke come down to the police station as fast as you can" he said then hung up the phone.

"Ben we need to go".
__________________________
Hi it's Emmah I'm sorry it's a short chapter but the next one will be longer.
I was wondering if I update enough please tell me I'm the comments. ily😘👋