Chapter 5

I went home and got in my pajamas when the door bell rings. I go answer it and it's Ben he's limping and has a black eye.

"What happened" I asked walking him to the coach.

"I was walking home and Luke came and started to hit and kick me so I came here" he said.

"What a jerk, it's okay I will get you a ice pack" I said while walking to the fridge.

I get the ice pack and my phone goes of and it's Luke and he says I'm sorry but I thought if I couldn't have you no one should.

He tried to kill Ben. I can't believe he would do that. He's the one who left me in the movie theater. I knew he was mad but I didn't think he would try to kill Ben.

"He tried to kill you" I said while handing him the ice pack.

"I know but I got away it's okay" he said.

"No it's not okay, he tried to kill you" I said.

"I'm okay and I'm here with you" he said while reaching for my hand.

Him holding my hand made me calm down but I was still mad that Luke attacked him. It's my fault I keep thinking, if I didn't tell him I liked Ben then he wouldn't of tried to kill Ben.

I sit on the coach beside him and give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We sit there for a while until he gets up.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Walking home it's getting late" he said while walking to the door.

"Don't go he might come after you again" I said worried.

"I'm okay" he said leaving.

I sit on the coach and turn on the tv when I hear a loud scream from outside.
___________________________

Cliff hanger😱. It's Emmah and I want you guys to check out AmyMcNutt she has a great book and she is one of my biggest supporters. I hope you all like my book bye 👋😘