👥Sopposed to be his..🫂 Part 1

We're back with the crack ships baby!
ship-daisy x Henry , one sided jaisy
Au : future au (time skip at the band compilation) , if it happened au
Genre: fluff , surprise , angst

No P.O.V
"Hey daisy, I needed to tell you something important.." Henry say to daisy, they were out of the school building, in the parking lot. While, jakes performance was going on. And he knew damn well that Jake would never confess in this battle of the bands so why not do it for him? He thought but he never knew who actually had a crush on him. They were both staring each other with wanting eyes, and glossy eyes there was a amazing height different between both of them one short , one tall. "Yes, Henry?.." daisy says in a confused face with a sweet and innocent tone like a little girls but it was a teenage girl it wasn't like a annoyance but it was cute, and wonderful and it helps any human to smile at her, and Henry knew why Jake liked her.

  "I'm going to tell you that..Jake likes you since middle school and I would really appreciate it if you confess to him and become his girlfriend.." Henry looks at the taller pretty female with pleading and begging eyes to make daisy do it. He was just looking out for his friend Jake who he cares about "oh uhm, I'm sorry but I like someone else.." daisy says anxious, she felt bad for Jake but he saw Jake as a good friend but not a something more.. she felt sympathetic for Jake but she couldn't force her feelings in him. Even if her crush says he was to do it..

  "Who do you like?" Henry says needing to know who, he really wanted his friend to be happy and with a girlfriend. He didn't want those full on simp moments and crush moments he had to listen to go down the drain by daisy liking the other person.. But in the end he could force but he still needed to know who. To see the special person or the one daisy wanted to be with

   "You.." daisy mumbled, so Henry slightly couldn't hear her but he surprisingly did. They were both looking at each other one shocked on looking at the concrete round. Daisy didn't want her confession to go this was, but she always saw Henry he was special unlike other boys he was different for the boys who had a crush on her. Naturally funny , happy and over all amazing around people no matter what it took Henry always helped and listened to doppelgänger because of his silly face could brighten anyone's days along side daisy who could to the same but she couldn't get the special feeling when she does it to someone else, it only comes with Henry the day jake introduced her to Henry , Drew and Liam was amazing Henry caught her attention clearly to turn into her only looking at him and no one else they were shadows to her but Henry was her true love. And nothing could change it. And they were that overworked that they didn't hear people behind him talking.

"Your such an idiot Jake." Drew rolls his eyes on Jake who was laughing at him making him blush again and again "on hey Henry! Didn't know you where hear? What's daisy doing here as well-" Jake said waving towards them happily , they won and they were so happy at that moment but no one knew that it would change in a flash. "daisy you can't do that! Jake likes you I can't betray him.." Henry says crying he was at his limit he didn't know what to do..save a friendship or her a beautiful girl that makes him happy. He was confused and lost? Why did daisy have to like him?...why him..

"What is that about?" Liam asks both Jake and Drew they were both shocked as they were "it sounds serious let's go out of this one." Drew says walking back to the building slowly pulling Jake along with him so he wouldn't stop in his tracks "wait, it's about me liking daisy? Did he tell her?.." Jake says In shock, how Henry could confess to her. Without his acceptance and did it at his own will "yeah if it's about Jake and including him we have to stay." Liam says going to jakes side in this fight while they stand watching the two crying at each other. "We're going to stay." Jake says in determination and curiosity