🧣Love.🧤

Ship-
Juke (jake x Luke)
Genre-
Fluff/Waff
Au-
Time skip au
Disclaimer-
This is taking place in winter ❄️
They are 20's in this one shot

No POV.
"It's really cold out here"Jake shivers , making him teeth chatter repeatedly. He was walking with Luke right now to their hot chocolate date but Jake couldn't bare the dying cold it was too much for him. He was usually and summer kind of guy "do you need my scarf? You can borrow it if you want!" Luke smiled softly at his boyfriend, and soon to be husband Luke was going to propose to him on this special evening to satisfy his husband with this unbearable cold and to see his shocked and happy face if he says yes that is. He was very scared most of the time he was calm ,but it's not like a everyday circumstance you propose to someone. "That would be very much needed." Jake chuckles happily while Luke hands him his scarf gently you two hands and smiles and him.

"I feel bad now" Jake rubbed him palm on his head, sad that his boyfriend had to give up something just for his needs. "No no! It's fine I'm not that cold anyway!" Luke says pushing his scarf Jake was trying to give back to him from feeling inconsiderate to him. "Okay..if you say so." Jake says not wanting this is turn to anything big. The thing Jake was most scared of was loosing his loved ones like Luke, He was like his soulmate caring, kind , wholesome , funny and scary when he needs to be to protect the ones closet to him. Giving them a dark glare plus with a dark aura, like the time in high school when Luke wanted to protect his best friend, Zander from Jake when he first came into the music club so Luke wanted to make sure he didn't try to hurt him again.

That's what he loved about Luke he was considerate to the ones around him putting them in his shoes to see how they felt that how he was so good with people Luke put the situation as he was in it too like he was to one crying and the one wanting someone to understand him the most, So thanks why Jake would love Luke forever and will always will be there for him even if it means to loose something, because 'love has no limits' according to Jake nothing can stop love like homophones , long distance relationships and more but love can be everywhere so no matter how hard it is to be together you'll always like the person is you really love them.

Like feels the same about Jake, always stands up to people in need and he's the kindest person in the world. He helped Millicent , Zander and even himself to confess to his ex which took a lot of courage from someone who were going against his friends from middle school the whole time to just protect the music club the group that he bullied for years. Everyone in the club is really proud of him for coming to their side and protecting them from harm. They don't regret making him the lead singer of their band and Luke is really proud of him for standing against his friends who he really loved like a family to go to them. But in all Jake and Luke both don't regret loving each other even if you have to give up the world to be together they will both always find a way.

Hello! I hoped you liked this one shot. And I'll see you in the next one! See you next time! 💛