🌸Memories.🌸

Hello!, And welcome back! Also Enjoy this One shot filled with angst! :)🗯
Ship- lander angst 🟧🟪
Au-moved Luke, future au, sad Zander au 🔳🔲
Genre-Angst.◾️▪️◼️

No POV.
"Ugh, why is Luke so late?" Zander sits on the bus bench, waiting for Luke to show up so they can go to school. As friends they always walked together to school and came back to school with each-other. Zander was wearing his usual same old clothes-he always wore in high school. Zander got his phone out of his right side pocket and dialed his number, stopping when the vibrating phone was ringing. "Hello?." Luke said over the phone, it sounded like he was outside somewhere with a lot of voices. "Hurry up Luke, we don't want to get late for school.." Zander said, in a fake angrily tone. Zander was holding the whole to his ear, still sitting on the bus stand. "Zander..We graduated high school, and I'm signing autographs right now. Remember?, I told you I would go and follow my passion for the drums and form a band?..Zander please stop calling me about this everyday I can handle it anymore.Please move on." Luke said and the voice cut off after Zander pushed the red end call button.

He was doing in again..he was wearing his old clothes which were ripped and worn out and unbearable to fit again but Zander some-how found a way. Zander was an lonely he person., He just lived alone, single and rarely came outside. And the moments when he came outside we're to do this crap. Hailey had a kid so, she couldn't take care for her brother anymore and make him seem like he was a 12 year old, still needing a mother for guidance. Sometimes he wished he had someone who he could love, or live with..But there was no one he loved expect for Luke. And he has a wife, Stacy his high school sweetheart. Everyday he regretted rejecting Luke when he chased after him to confess and tell what was really going on but he never listened and kept running till he felt he was going to pass out.

All of his friends were doing fine. Milly was single but she still had a good job as a tattoo artist, Jake still sang but he only has short crowds.., his main job was owning a clothing store but he still liked singing and sharing the word of music and how special it can be, Sean had a wife, who was daisy from high school and he had a teenage girl named rose. And Hailey had a 10 year old boy with brown eyes and aqua hair, it was a mess when she couldn't figure out who the baby daddy was so she took care of it herself. And last of all Luke was in a famous band with 4, with him being drums, a pianist , someone who could do the base and last of all a singer. That just left him, a single loser who never even came outside. The whole music club was worried for him ,but they couldn't do anything about how much they tried no one could help with Zander.

At the end Zander didn't need to love anymore. He just called every day hoping Luke would come on the bus stop, calling out his name and saying sorry for being for after 2 minutes when waiting for him for 'too long'. He missed Luke but there was nothing he could do to stop him. He didn't want to get in the way of an healthy relationship. And Zander just stayed in the sidelines hoping he would come running to him back one last time. Further more he never did.

I hoped you liked it and having an amazing summer! See out next time in my next one shot , good bye! ♥️