🫂Getting rid of friendship.👥

Ships- Drew and Jake friendship, and jailey
Genre- angst, fluff, hurt then fluffy
Au- if it happened au, left friendship au

No POV.
"You don't understand Hailey!, I can't leave Drew and the others like that so easily..They're the ones who saved me." Jake says about to cry, jakes eyes were glossy when Hailey looked over at them. "Look Jake, they're stopping you for what you truly want to be..And if their stopping you. You have to stop thinking their you friends." Hailey says holding jakes right hand with a soft and firm smile on her face. "I..I don't know. I cant just stop being friend with them, they are the people who stood up for me and stopped me from getting bullied." Jake says sadly and he wiping his eyes for future tears. "But they bully other people, you too. That means your doing the same thing those people who bullied you did." Hailey says looking at jakes face again, he knew what he was doing was wrong but he can't leave his friends. "Look Jake, you bullied us but because we have a strong passion for music so we never did stop liking music, but if you keep doing this you're destroying other people's passions for things and they shouldn't get fun of for something they like." Hailey adds to her past sentence, then Hailey hears Jake say something that she'd thought she'd able to hear. "Okay. I'll stop being friends with them, what they are doing is wrong. But if have you guys no matter what and you guys will never leave me so I'm Willing to take that chance." Jake looking up at the girl standing before him and hugs her whole heartedly. Hailey was shocked by the sudden gesture but smiles softly after a few seconds of realization, and hugs the flame headed boy back with the same energy.

  "God Jake, your such a idiot." Hailey pulls back from the hug and starts crying her eyes out. "Pfft, I think I'm the one who's supposed to be crying right now. But I'll allow it." Jake gives her a big smile from the bottom of his heart and hugs here again but now Haileys crying in his shoulder. "You going to get my awesome jacket wet, I just but it in the dryer today!" Jake says jokingly, not minding she's crying in it but also not minding it's Hailey too. "O-oh just shut up, let me cry in peace." Hailey shows a smile onto her face, she was glowing to Jake with a fuzzy kind aura all around her. Jake could see it, but he never saw it at other moments..why was this?

"Did he like Hailey?!"

Omg! I'm so sorry that I've not been uploading it's been a busy month for me! And my birthday was on this month so I didn't have time to write anything. But thank you lots of staying with me. Love y'all a lot for doing that. Thank you for being amazing supporters I've only starting making Wattpads is for my own imagination and for happiness but I've gained more happiness for the fact of have amazing people yiu supported me along the way so I don't quit. But who Evers reading this, i hope you make Wattpad soon so you can charge you ideas to to world and let you imagination run free! Again, thank you. -toco.💋