🌗Fake fights🌓

Hello! I hope your having a great Summer! Enjoy this one-shot!
Ship- drander
Genre- Secret relationship/WAFF,fluff
Please be safe during the pandemic I know there's some rules now you can take you mask of outside now!

No POV.
"Are you always suck an idiot or do you just show of when I'm around?" Zander lashes out at Drew, right now they were in their everyday fights. People think they mean what they say to each other but, it's a whole different story in algebra class. That was the only class that no one had Zander in the club but the only person Zander knew in algebra class was Drew! So at algebra class who was the 2nd period for Zander and Drew they act genuine friends or something more than what they say they are. But back to the fight. "There are some remarkable dumb people on this world, thank you for making me notice that every single day." Drew says, with his eyes squinted at Zander in a some sort of mean tone "well-" suddenly the bell rings make the whole music club get startled "Jake let's go to math class." Henry calls out to Jake waving at him to follow along with him, when all the rest started to go away to their classes drew and Zander made sure no one was here or watching them from behind "cost clear?" Drew asks Zander as Zander was watching the halls if someone came "nope, let's go Drew." Zander says walking with Drew side by side "so..should we tell them?" Drew says, he can't keep a secret for his life. There's a rumor about rich kids that if they lie to their mommy or daddy they can get away with everything but, with Drew that can't be right every time he lies, he admits and says the truth after feeling bad with sorrow. So this was the biggest secret he hid among all his friends and like wise enemy's.

"Nah this is our little secret, and his kinda fun insulting you!" Zander laughs, maybe some things didn't change like making fun of each-other but it's a childish fights so it doesn't mean a lot to them  "oh shut up pesent." Drew rolls his eyes and smiles and joins in with the laughs Zander caused make the idiotic joke he made about Drew.

"Maybe it isn't that bad falling in love with someone you hate."

I hope you liked it, I'm sorry this isn't all you expected from me. It's summer and I ran out of ideas and I just want to have fun during these months if you don't mind. I'll try to upload but don't get salty if I don't. I just want to have a good summer before a rush of homework again so I want to have a nice time with family and friends, and like I said at the start of this oneshot have a good summer and also have an amazing day. Good bye amazing people! ♥️