💓 You and Me. 💓 p.1

Hey, it's been a while.
This is an upload and I'm truly sorry, I've been busy with school.
But since, it's the summer time, I'll try the upload more and faster!
Thank you for all of you staying with me. I feel tons of gratitude.
--
Drew x Hailey
Mentions of Zander x Luke
Fluff, Slow burn, lemon

Disc:Hailey's feelings for Drew are changing?.. Maybe from the simple gesture he pulled in the classroom, these thoughts have dwelled with her ever since. The friends notice.. What's wrong with Hailey?

ㅏㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅓ

Hailey P.O.V.
I enter the schools perimeter, along side my stepbrother Alexander. He's been on his phone consistently ever since he's been dating Luke. He's been maintaining this quirky grin set in his face, he's even messaging him during family dinners, and occasionally goes over to Lukes building to sleep over.

I feel happy for my brother but, more that I think about it.. It's kind of like we're drifting apart. Nonetheless, if he's happy, I'm happy.

I've been thinking about it and,
Drew.

He's been lurking in my mind and I can't stop thinking about him. Ugh, I can't recognize myself.

I have a small crush on the boy but, it's fine, right? He constantly torments my Music club since it had originated amongst the group. Jake defends Drew on his psychotic behavior, this just makes me infuriated. How can Jake, protect someone so?.. Whatever.

But, it seems as if Drew had a uphold on me. My emotions had been changing toward my 'enemy' ever since last period, approximately two weeks prior. The two of us both had Arithmetic last period, we sit distantly away, so my glances are kept hidden only until the teacher calls on the boy to answer a question related to the topic.. It gives me an excuse to stare at his suddenly nervous composure. Nonetheless, that's not what had revised my feelings, the craze had been not settled in far enough. After class, I had a meeting after school at my house. A message buzzes, I glance at the notification flashed on my screen.

Zanderr 🎹:
Hey Hailey, I'm walking with Luke since we have practice @ our house today. See ya there, don't get kidnapped.

I chuckle at the comment, stuffing my calculator, sheets, and tools into my backpack, so I can be there to see everyone arrive. The president being late is not a good look, humiliation isn't on my agenda. Well, Maybe a little too fast. My writings slip to the floor from the thrill of hustling out of the room. "Ugh.." Damn it, Zander and Luke may be closer to the house. I hear footsteps sauntering past me, and the noises of a video game are evident. Everyone else had left, except for this person. Maybe they can spare a few more minutes of their time? "Excuse me, can you help me pick this up? I need to-"

I halt, it's.. Drew? He eyes me, a judging attitude can be seen plainly. He lets out an exasperated sigh, getting down on a knee, to help me?! I'm seating on the floor in apparent scare, what's he up to? "Am I your slave? Pick some up too." he raises his head from the scattered papers, it seems as if had done this against his will. "What.. What do you want?" I ask the boy who only gives me a raised brow. "Be thankful. I'm only doing this because I need to go to the mall for Zoey after school for the 10th time this week, it's only Thursday." He caressed his temple, abruptly, he stands up from his seated position. "I don't need your pity.." I narrow my eyes, grabbing the documents calmly placed in his hand. Drew just frowns, uninterested. "I don't know what Jake sees in you guys as a friend. Freaks should stay in their own social class." he walks off, striding towards the door. Now, I'm enraged. Who does he think he is? Before I knew it, I've had made a purposeful mistake.

I grabbed my overweight mathematics book, and launched it against drew's noggin.  As I widen my eyes in realization, a nervous sensation fills my body. A palm is placed on the newly damaged part of his body. The proudly walking Drew, is now fallen to the ground, hurt. I run over to see if he's okay, I'm not a monster. "You're crazy!" an angered word is pointed at me, now, this is eating me alive. I grab my phone out of the pocket of my jean shorts.

The Music Club! 🎤🎼🎸🎹🥁🎧

Club President! 🎤: Guys, I'm going to be late, start without me.

I quickly message the news to the group, before standing up and holding out a hand for Drew to latch onto. He gets up on his own instead. "leave me alone." Drew declares, the roles are reversed, usually, it's Drew who has been tormenting me.. Now, it's me.

"I'm taking you to the nurse, let's go." He refused to look my in the eye, calm down Hailey.. Bafoons will always be Bafoons. I grasp his wrist, pulling him the the nurse's office. I don't want to be the reason for a light concussion. He's grunting loud remarks, I'm not in the mood. I need to go as quickly as possible for the after-school practice.

"Freak! Let go!" He finally shoves me off, but we have already arrived quickly at the nurse's office. "What is she going to do? Give me an ice pack?" He looks at me as if I'm a fool

Something tells me I'm going to be hours late.