❖| 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 |❖

LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASY IF YOU HAVE SOME ONE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU, MY FATHER ALWAYS SAID

LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASY IF YOU HAVE SOME ONE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU, MY FATHER ALWAYS SAID. BUT MY OPION WAS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT; LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF YOU CAN FUCK DIFFERENT WOMAN EVERYDAY. RUDE MUCH ISN'T, WELL WHO CARES, WOMEN HAVE ALWAYS GIVEN NOTHING BUT PLEASURE AT NIGHT AND AN EMPTY BANK ACCOUNT AT MORNING. WELL IF I WANT TO WASTE MONEY ON WOMEN I'LL GLADLY DO IT, BUT HOW DARE THEY HAVE TO FUCKING ROB IT. WELL LIKE I SAID T GOLD DIGGERS WHICH RICH AND POWERFULL MEN LIKE ME CAN ATTRACT.

Today is the day i get engage, well now you all might think me as a hypocrite , but let me tell you my friend you become a hypocrite only when you fully experienced in that expertise. and yes i am a hypocrite, i have been with this women for 3 months now, because of my father dearie, as he said and i quote " we need a heir, and a legitimate one so you are gonna be seeing this women,get to know each other, get married than knocked her up. clear.." well now you might think a powerfull man like me is so scared of his father, than no, i just respect him too much to not listen him. so hear i am getting fucking dolled up do dig my and my bank balance's grave. Well back to the woman, she has been wasting my money like water, and let me tell you she is a daughter of a billionaire family. But ofcourse why to use your daddy's money when you already have free money. The only benefit i have receiving is sex, which i have to tell you guys, that it is the only good thing about her.

well moving one i have to get ready any way.

(Christopher's outfit above)

*phone rings*

who is calling me now. Caller ID says papa. He picks up the phone.

"Hello, father. what is it?" Christopher replied with a sigh.

"dont hello me chris, where the hell are you? there is only half and hour left to start the party, let me remind you 'your' party. and you are missing. your in laws are going crazy." His father yelled from the other line.

"I'll there father, hold your horses. " he chuckled and replied.

*phone disconnects*
__________