❖| 𝓜𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓻𝓼 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓫𝔂𝓷 |❖

The day I have been dreading since childhood as a stigma

The day I have been dreading since childhood as a stigma. It took just one glance from that mystic pair of eyes to changes every decision about marriage. Just a look , that's it. Its like all the emotions i have kept away from my ind to make the man i am today is gonna burst out the moment i say I do.

And i am afraid, Yes a feeling i gave forgotten long ago, feeling today that i am end up hurting her or worst destroy her and end up making her like me, to late to repair.

But i have to think about my own people, rather than been a stuck up and lucky i didn't end up with a gold digger. But i cant take the risk she might later turned like her sister well blood is thicker than water. Eden was fine years ago too before we were discussed about marriage but she changed like a chameleon changing its colour. How can i be sure about a girl who i just met barely a month ago, while i knew Eden fore half of my life.

But something about her make my heart flutter and shows that she isn't like the girls i have encountered in my life before.

Well time will tell..

As i was busy with my thoughts my parents burst into my room with the biggest grins in their face and it was genuine. My mother was sobbing quietly looking straight at me as i returned a smile.

" It was about time son." My father said with a proud smile. Never in my life have i ever seen him this happy.

" You deserve the happiness of the world querido (darling). My mother said in her typical Spanish accent while planting a kiss in my cheek.

I took a deep breathe and said " I hope i am not making any mistake." I look them in the mirror and can see there confidence radiating from them.

" You arent, she is a sweetheart, baby. Just don't treat her like your usual bimbos, she is you wife your equal, And i know in no time she will complete you whole." My mother said

" Your mother is right Chris, and if there is any problem we are here for you always and forever." My father followed. While my siblings and my friends came in matching suits.

" You should leave now, if we want to make it in time," My best friend, best man and my right hand Ares Ryker Maxwell said in his calm demeanor. He is exactly like Dream, calm quite but confident and strong willed. He and i grew up together as his father was my father's best friend and right hand man.

" And i really want to go and checkout the girls." Jasper Jordan Stanley my brother's best friend said.

And we made our way to the church. We decided to keep the wedding private with just family and few friends. But reception will be greeted my tons of guest.

------------------------------

DREAM