❖| 𝓜𝓮𝓼𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶|❖

I must say my nerves are on fire

I must say my nerves are on fire. I really don't want that woman in ny life. I have to do something.

'Christopher than called one of his man.'

" Is the work done?" The tension was evident but i can never showed it to my men.
"Yes boss actually, we did find something, I am sending it right now.. and it done." The man responded with a sigh.
"If the information is not eligible, be ready to plan your own funeral." With that he disconnected the call.

He looked down at his phone with rays of hope. When he opened the email, she saw something which could change the whole scenerio. He sighed in relief.

"Well lets get this over with" he said to himself, and started his way insider the mansion.

When he entered, he couldn't help but notice as mostly every eyes where on him. He smirked lightly, and patted his back mentally.

"Still didn't loose ny charm i guess." He thought.

His thoughts were interrupted when his gaze landed on the most beautiful pair of eyes. The pair of eyes were so mesmerizing, he never saw one like that. He started feeling intrigued about the eyes, as his legs started to lead him to the pair of eyes, as they had a brain of their own.

When he was in a good distance, he can recognise the colour of the eyes. One was hazel in colour with amber sparks in it, whereas the other one was sea blue with green embedded perfectly.

Suddenly the most beautiful moment of my life was interrupted by a tight hug followed my kisses all over my face. When i looked over, it was none other than my FUCKING Fiance. Ugghh can this woman get more irritating.

But when i look over the beauty in front of me, the colour of her face was drained. Like suddenly she saw a ghost. And i definitely saw, anger and hurt in her eyes. But she masked it preety well.

Well now that i see she is wearing a beautiful gown lace gown with a nice work. It was hugging her curves perfectly. She wore a light eye makeup, but to add a volume she work red lipstick. 'Bold but Beautiful' my subconscious commented.

Than her uncle started introducing us, but ofc my fiance had to claimed me. Hey you bitch don't you dare claim me, i am nobody's to claimed. Chris thought to himself.

Next thing i did, was introducing myself to this peculiar beauty. I know her uncle did the introduction but i had to did it my way too.

"Christopher Corbyn, an you are preciosa (precious)?" I started, with a bit of Spanish accent, which comes from my mother.

"DREAM KNIGHT señor Corbyn, gracias por el apodo."(thanks for the nick name). She replied literally taking my breath away. I didn't expect her to actually reply in Spanish. Hmmm, interesting, Knight she says must be Eden's sister or cousin.