❖| 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓡𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓲𝓽|❖

" And its a problem because? " My voice was the only sound booming through the cabin

" And its a problem because? " My voice was the only sound booming through the cabin. Three days, its been just three days I was away from work, from the office, and the lunacy they showed was noy even worthless. God knows why I am even paying to them.

" I have two of my brothers working here, and this petty things shouldn't even reach my ears yet mails and appointments are set, Why?" My eyes were roaming all over the shaking man, My head of management was nothing but a scaredy cat Infront of me. If not the rumors in the air about how brave and hard he is to his juniors, I would have guessed other wise. 

I was already irritated , and with a flick of my wrist I send him away. Focusing back to a mail chain I was supposed to reply I went back to replying. An hour passed by or so, but I swear it felt like minutes when my door was pushed open and Ares barged in.

Its been months since I saw him. Last I heard he was in Germany helping and ally with some political campaign. He took a seat in front of me and immediately his hand went up to ,polish his already set hair, A habit he had from his early days still intact.

" You are not even going to greet me? " His tone was accusing, but time has taught me how his mockery and sarcasm  worked. And this was definitely that.

"por qué debería ( why should I ?)"

My one glance made him swallow his words He knows better to do otherwise. He was kind a like me when it comes to interacting with others, specially if that someone was close to his heart. He gets flabbergasted.

" Speak for gods sake." I muttered under my breath.

" Of course your highness. Alright real talk. The twins are looking for a job. More like begging me for one. And when I say begging, its not them but my parents. And they too are here. So can you hire them." 

The twins or rather Ares's sibling, Natalia and Nathan were five years younger than him. Its been long since I met Nathan he was working as a freelance photographer and Natalia, Well she and I have a complicated relationship.

 She was crazy for me. And if I am not she still is. I might have slept with her a long time ago, but them she became too clingy. Started question my every move. It was annoying , So I made Ares shipped back to London with a tempting job and she was gone. Well now, maybr not.

With a sigh I waited for the storm to come.

***

" Get ready Mama asked us to join her for dinner today." I said to my wife who was enjoying her warm bath, made by hers truly. Even though she look so tempting and how I want her to suck the life out of my dick, We don't have much time.

 Even though she look so tempting and how I want her to suck the life out of my dick, We don't have much time

I dressed myself in a black dress shirt and some nude slacks. Setting my hair neatly and spraying some perfume I moved next to settle my watch around  my wrist.

" fucker." A low whisper left her lips and when I turn around  to solve the mystery I found mt wife shooting knives on my back.

A low chuckle left my lips when I observed what she was wearing.

" Its not funny CJ. Every fucking time."

She looked so damm cute. Tiny with red cheeks big eyes, she was like a little rabbit.

My little rabbit.

In such a little period of time she has created a place for her in my heart which I didn't even think was possible. She has come so far and transform in such a beautiful being. She was a kid when I first met her and know, such a mature woman. She can change a crying man into a blubbering happiness.

 A little ray of sunshine.

 We reached our parent's house in no time. Her purse was in my hand and her hand on the other. Just because I have money doesn't mean I cannot be a gentleman, specially for my wife.

" Do you know why invitation for dinner today?" Dream's head was rested on my shoulder her arm hooked with mine and we walked to the door.

" Ares's family is in town and they are mom and dad's old friends, maybe that's why." I ringed the bell to the house. Cars were lined outside meaning people have already arrived.

" Have I met them." 

" No you haven't. They couldn't attend our wedding. Ares's father was not well then."

The door open and Orion greeted us at the entrance. He had a grin on his face when he saw us and whipped dream away from m y safe haven in a second.

 Bastard.

I let them be but not before cursing my brother out, and reaching a snicker from my wife and nothing but silence from my brother. Moving into the living room, the twins, Ares and our fathers were seated. 

" Good evening Christopher, How are you?"

"Good evening too you too Xander, And I am perfect, How have you being?

Sorry this chapter was close but I wanted to do one for Christopher for so long, but since I haven't written about him for a while now, Guess got some writer's block there

Sorry this chapter was close but I wanted to do one for Christopher for so long, but since I haven't written about him for a while now, Guess got some writer's block there. But I will come up with good in the next chapter.