❖| 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸|❖

There are lot of things in my life I missed, many regrets still lingering in the back of my mind

What if I wasn't born in the world I am today. What if my job was just like any normal man. My highschool sweetheart turned wife, two kids and a house with a backyard.

Instead I was homeschooled, and was taught how to use a gun first before I even knew what a pen was. I got married out of convenience, and children is yet to be thought about.

But what I thought wasn't necessary became the only ray of sunshine in the world of obsidian in my life. Dream came to my life like a little hurricane with her sharp sunlight and made me question my every decision, and how it never lead me to the woman.

Maybe because when I was in my twenties,  she wasn't even legal. That thought always reminded me how different and old I am from her. How I captured her in my web of imagination, a world she shouldn't have to experience in her prime time.

She shouldn't be worrying about the pie she couldn't made by my mother's recipe. She shouldn't worry about how she woke up late and missed breakfast with me. And she definitely shouldn't worry about carrying a baby. She is just twenty three.

When I was her age different girls were found warming my bed.

Her broken quivering voice behind the phone, her silent cries resonating my hearing. It was heart breaking. A heart I recently discovered its whereabouts. The heart she made beats abnormally every time she is around.

How her every small tantrums to ignorance is imprinted in my mind. It was mind numbing.

I never thought I would feel this way, never thought I deserve it. But here I am mourning with ny wife.

A wife, so younger than me.

A wife, so deserving that she made me question my worth.

Her cries were pleas to my heart, playing with it string with bruised bleeding fingers.

Abandoning my office cabin, I marched towards my car without leaving any response for my driver and blaze through the roads just to comfort the tiny sized human, who has left a demt in my heart which is twice her size.