❖| 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 |❖

Things have been nothing but serene this past few months

Things have been nothing but serene this past few months. My wife fortunately is nothing I actually thought she will be. From the very first time I saw her a different kind of possessiveness was formed like a blanket around me. My whole demeanor changes around her, without me realizing it. She make me feel like a ten year old kid. Her smile, her laugh, her oh so unique eyes.

Her eyes were a pool where the Ice and Fire meets with respect to each other, and glistening her beauty more

Her cute little nose, and chubby cheeks. Eyebrows neither too thick nor too thin, just perfect. The light freckles and acne marks representing her as the beautiful a the moon. Her long wavy chocolate brown hair sitting perfectly at her back. Her small hand with long natural nails. Her slender waist but her ass, or petite figure but perfect chest. Her height comparing with me can be consider as one of an elf, but that's what keeps her close to my chest, most importantly my non-existent heart.

All in all she is a little spitfire who doesn't have a problem saying her thoughts out loud. Which most of the time is not common as her nervousness and introvert tactics still bound her to keep silent but the confidence she radiates even wanting too, makes every man bow.

She surprised me on my birthday by gifting m one of the costliest car, and one tho which is as invisible as fining water in a dessert. But for my wife finding the word impossible in her dictionary is actually impossible.

After that day. I actually investigated, guilty as charge, a how did my wife purchased such a car. Than I got to now one more shocking confession. She gave away ninety percent of her salary and even took a loan just for the car. And of course I closed the loan. Me, Christopher Joseph Corbyn's wife never needs any bank to give her money. Her husband is still live. But she doesn't need to know. Just like he made sure to hide it from me. Pretty similar. I know.

I have been pretty busy these months, not that I don't appreciate it, I do. But I also want to enjoy my wife's company. It feels like I am abandoning her.  The high table has welcome me with open arms. Now if we are talking about that let me explain what is actually it.

Longs years ago, some corner's of the earth had the mafia family recited. There were, Spanish family, Italian family, Irish family, English family, Russian family, Japanese family, Mexican family and many other. Every family head there own head quarters etc. But because of the chaos and power hunger, Some head of the families came together and formed the high table. My  great great grandfather one one of them. 

Now the high table is a group of man and woman with extreme power and authority. There head is known as the don. Which role I am feeling now. It isn't even easy to be a member let alone the head, but My twenty five years of blood and sweat and loosing my humanity has gave me these power. Even the high power has its great jury for judging the actions performed my its member including the don.  My father and dream's father were a part of the great jury but they retired years ago.

With great power, comes great enemies. I have too, so its not child plays to say that my life isn't safe at all, and not having a wife was one of the reasons. Once you get associated with me, you are the next target. 

After my wedding I am doing every thing in my power to keep her safe now, and in the coming future a well. And she doesn't have a clue. Should stay like that.

Today after meeting Matthew Johnson, I was very close to put a bullet in his raisin size brain, but had to keep calm for work. That fucker had guts coming to my territory to offer me a deal, A deal which concerns my wife.

And that pussy came with daddy one and daddy two. They actually thought I didn't knew why they came. 

Dream was tense, even tho her actions will say other wise, but her eyes didn't lie. My hands and actions has their own mind, and took her in a comforting embrace. Her tense shoulders were relaxed, she took an relaxing breathe. 

An powerful woman isn't one who hide her problems, but share with one who has a specific power over her. 

I might not know her, her whole life, but in a short period of time I ave successfully manage to be the man she can seek comfort to. And theirs nothing more important tan that.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Short chapter I know, and its been a long since I updated, but i'll upload some good loads soon. I removed Illusion from my profile, and instead of that I am working on two other pieces.

" Liberty"

" Imperial"

The pieces above are taking my time. i have creating the characters and some others stuff as well. My mind is just swarmed with ideas and I CANNOT HELP BUT CREATE OTHER STORIES AS WELL. It is taking too much of my free time, but I am trying to manage.

I am just a high school student, soo I have a ton of school work as well.

BEAR WITH ME.

THANK YOU, MEET U SOON.

VOTE & COMMENT.