❖| 𝓐 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽|❖

"Mama are you there?"

" Dream, oh dearie come here and meet my lovely friend Ariana here."

Isabella came out of the kitchen with a lady behind her. A little taller than her, Ariana, that assume was a lady maybe in her early fifties but only a little wrinkles adorned her skin. And even that made her beauty shine more.

" Oh my dear! Isabella, your daughter in law looks exquisite. I must say Christopher do have taste." Her words even though were sweetest to years, but the hidden layer of venom can only be understand my some.

And by the almost invisible gritting of my mother in law's teeth, I would have mistaken her as abundantly naïve.

My answer was just as overwhelming smile, and a timid hello. I suck at social conversation. She can suck me dry and I will happily take all insult, if only it to be one sided.

" Well the dinner is ready, Dream why don't you help me out a bit here. And keep the wine behind you."

Footsteps descending from the background indicated the departure of Ariana, and a sigh left both my and mama's lips .

"We might be oldest of friends, but how are mind's work, that's still out of my reach. Totally mysterious. There I thought I solved her, and she will go ahead and prove me wrong in the most undesirable way."

A slow chuckle left my lips, and she joined while we both had a certain dish in our hand, either garnishing, or decorating.

" Alright its done, keep it aside the help will serve them. Lets see what the men are doing. And Ariana.

The living room was filled with people than before. All the Corbyn men scattered around. Arise and the twins in some light conversation. Chris was with Corbyn Senior and Ares's father, as he mentioned before.

" Come on everyone, dinner is ready."

***

The atmosphere wasn't too tense, conversation flowing around

The atmosphere wasn't too tense, conversation flowing around. Ares's younger brother Aidan too joined us. He and Orion busy feeling nostalgic, remembering the old time when they both used cause chaos around.