❖| 𝓓𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮𝓼|❖

In front of me was one of the strongest woman i ever met, crumbling into pieces

In front of me was one of the strongest woman i ever met, crumbling into pieces. Yes you might say what a fool i am. I just met this women a day before. but, her aura was that spoke how confident she is. And when i heard the other part of the phone call from her, i saw the million emotions like hurt terrified, loose, fear, panic, terror, horror, spooked erasing all the gloominess from my favorite fair of eyes. i swear if i can take every pain away from her right now i would but i have no idea whatsoever about the situation.

so i did the most rational thing i can think. Ignoring of of the chattering about my marriage, I made my way over Xavier to clarify my doubt.

"Xav, what was your sister talking about, is there anything i can do??" i asked as genuinely and calmly i can.

Xavier took a deep breathe and clarified my doubt.

" It isnt something you can help with Chris, unfortunately. Remember my father legal company in London" i nodded in response

" yeah, the security panel was breach an hour ago, even tho for merely seconds, its a big threat." he explained with guilt as he glanced back at his busy sister.

" if it was just for some seconds than why cant the team managed it, i am sure you have appointed best of the best, and why is she so scarred, like someone just received a death threat." i questioned , cause i am clueless right now.

" you are just to oblivious some time, being one of the powerful man in the world, it doesn't really suits you." i gave him a stern glare which says 'dont cross me'.

he cleared his throat and" lets talk about your now future wife, shall we. cause everything will make sense then."

" So, dream isn't like Eden, complete different if i must say. While both are very independent, Eden likes to depended upon someone else, as she doesn't like to stress much, while on the other hand, Dream cannot stand someone eyeing her down, she must have the upper hand in the situation. Dependency is something my parents never taught her. So dream was always the geek of our family, while most of us loved to go out and enjoy, she was determined to complete her book or more precisely her books. She was born into the technology era, and as we had the money to give her every new thing, my father made sure she has it. so while my sisters preferred new dresses Dream was more friendly with her new software or the new version of her laptop.

She started working in a protective software or we can say a rigid wall, she was successful to create it, as it was the most unique and safe . She wanted it to test it, but she made sure not to risk anything, after two years we successfully placed it in our company. while the children of her age were enjoying dates and proms. dream stayed day and night to make that software safe and successful.

- so when she got the call saying that her software was breach, it indicated that dream's five year work just went through the drain. so she is just securing it. it might take the full vacation or more for her to do it. And no one else can do it. as-