❖| 𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓑𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵|❖

As i took my wife's hand in mine and entered  reception hall and there are the most powerful associates of min with there respected other

As i took my wife's hand in mine and entered reception hall and there are the most powerful associates of min with there respected other. I know i can't keep her hidden from the world like her family did, as she will become a prominent figure beside me in upcoming times.

I placed a gentle kiss behind her earlobe and a one in the knuckles and took her to introduced her to everyone.

She was the most beautiful lady today, not just because she is the bride or because she is my wife now but actually she looked like an angel in all white, pure and perfect. Her unique eyes showing love and happiness every time she see me in my eyes and send a genuine smile which melt by non existent heart every dam time.

I thought she will be scared or uninterested in my business but she actually showed genuine interest and confidence every time she answer any of my associate's question. She answered them playfully but kept maintain the professionalism when needed.

I notice a slide discomfort in her posture so i excused ourselves and made our way to a table to seat.

We took our seat as her friends and mine came to seat with us, we ate the food and the champagne and indulge ourselves in conversations our hands she intertwined with each other.

" So, how was it?" I asked her about nodding my head towards the decorations and today's events.

" Its beautiful and perfect." she emptied her glass and gave a peck on my lips, as a thankful gesture. And got some winks from her friends.

They took us to cut the cake and I made sure to keep it according to her taste. Chocolate of course.

I returned her to the table and went to talk with the guests

Her parents made me meet their friends and relatives, while mine did the same with her.

And it went for quite some time...

Its was time for the bride and groom to have the first dance and i took her in my arms on the dance floor, as a beautiful song plays in the background.