❖| 𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓔𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽 |❖

DREAM

If like people say God is gracious then he will appear with his wide wings and take me with him, because I am beyond livid right now.

For a little woman like herself Isabella sure can shop like crazy, And Charlotte sure is her best friend because their mind work the same.

Full two hours, two fucking hours I am being dragged around store to store. My fatigue is coursing throughout my body, but I push it back in. Dizziness clouding my mind for some moments. And thanks heaven lord it isn't for two long than some mere seconds.

"Drink this, You look like a zombie." Emma said a passed me a water bottle with a smug look.

" Thanks, sugar coating is not necessary anyway." I said giving her a sarcastic look. She giggle in respond.

While waiting beside our bodyguards whose hands re full with shopping bags We figure Isabella and Charlotte making their way towards us. Marco's eyes landed on me and gave me a sympathetic look and I mimicked him.

" I found a perfect dress for you Sweetheart, you will love it. Ah, I am sure after my son sees you in the dress, me becoming a grandma is not far away." Isabella said with a excited look and hands some more bag to the guards. I choke on her choice of words and she gave me a grin in response. I cannot look more red than I look right now.

I cleared my throat and followed her out. My heart beating of my chest. But not in a good way. No, more like something just doesn't sit right. Something will get wro-

My chains of thoughts were interrupted by a bullet slicing thru the air and hitting a flesh. A blood curling screen following after.

I was almost inside the car, more bullets started flying. The guards were crashing to the floor like sacks of potato. Then and there my very suppressed side woke when I saw blood oozing out of Isabella arms. I duck inside the trunk of the hood and take out two guns hidden inside. I remember Chris informing me about it if needed to use.

" Emma drive! Take Mama to the hospital. NOW! " I shouted thru the chaos and received nod in response. Anna gave me an questioning look about my where about, but i was to busy finding shelter to hide and shoot.

The car's tire screeched and a car followed them gun blazing. I targeted the tires of that car, and after shooting it I aimed the driver but missed and the car crashed with another.

Thankfully our car is gone from the situation and he sound of flying bullets come to a halt.

I hear a groaning sound and when reached to see, Marco laying there holding his wounded leg. Around I see bodies lying and I wait for a moment if its a trap. After some time I came out and ran toward Marco, because chaos was end right. Right?

Oh, I am so naive to even think about that. Blood flows out of my mouth, a gut wrenching pain takes over my system. I look Marco in the eyes, fear evident in his.

I look down at my stomach for the culprit of the pain. I touched it and my hands and long nails painted in red. A color for love, but this situation isn't lovely.

My vision filled with every precious memories my mind stored in it. My brothers tickling me when i was a little girl. Mom tying my hair in two ponytails. Dad feeding me as I sit in his lap. Me playing with my sisters. The first time I saw Chris. His lips on me. His eyes displaying different emotions is face doesn't show. Telling me thousands of stories his lips never mention.

I can feel the life leaving out of me. Blacks dots disrupting my vision. From my peripheral vision I can see Marco shouting at someone in the phone, tears straining his perfect stoic face. His features showing nothing but distress.

My legs give up I welcome the hard floor but instead land on Marco's lap. Tears flowing down my cheeks, vision blurred. I gather my remaining strength , I choked out " Ta-ak-ke care of hi-m, Will ya? Te-ll hi m-" I take a deep breathe.

" No no no, nothing will happen Dream, you will take care of him himself." Comes Marco's muffled.

" I love him" I breathed out.

* The End *

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

Kidding sorry, short chapter but a good cliff-fucking-hanger. Or maybe not. We'll see..

 We'll see