❖| 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽 |❖

Today was rather hectic than calm

Today was rather hectic than calm. i dint got to enjoy the party before we were dismissed.

Why is dad calling me?, well lets find out. dream thought to herself.

The moment i reached the hall, the tension was so thick that we can cut it with a playknife. Every one faces were so dead serious. What the hell happen. I was just inside my roon for two hours. every one was happy and enjoying. now its look like the world is gonna end tomorrow and we all are gonna die.

Dad broke the silence " Everyone is here so lets discussed" in a stern voice.

( a/n, dream calls here uncle dad and daddy and her father, as father or pa)

" well so Chris son who do you choose as your bride?" father asked chris with fear in his voice.

WHATTTTT!!!!! isnt he gonna marry eden, what happened???? Dream asked herself.

" Who is she?" Chris father asked curiously to my dad. " My daughter" father and dad replied in unision.

The whole Corbyn family's faces turned into confused look.

I bursted out laughing at the situation. As always my family had kept my profile confidential. But now its like they just forgot how to even speak english.

I was catching my breathe when father started clearing the confusion saying " she is my biological daughter" and added " legitimate " like a guilty felon.

My dad continued" I and sia raised her, as our sons were quite grown up back than, and my brother and his wife was getting their career set"

the corbyn's just nodded.

chris dad continued" as you all ladies might not know about this situation but let me cleared it up. ''EDEN IS PREGNANT''.

Whatttttt!!!, well i screamed in my head, when i was about to do it in real, my family beat me to it.

" Well who said i was pregnant. i am not pregnant. I AM NOT PREGNANT." Eden screamed the the last part as a guilty maniac, which just made my doubt clear.

And by the look on eveyone one faces, its says the same. HA.. BUSTED!!!

" So you are saying i am lying. people might lie EDEN, reports doesnt." "this" chrish showed his phone to eden and said" this is the proof eden, that clearly state the you are three months pregnant, an even i have a DNA state claiming that the baby isnt mine"

Dammm,, greek god came well prepared . i must say i am impressed.

"Baby, i am not saying you are lying, maybe someone tried to trick you, and break our holy bond, and ruined our reputation. well you are the most powerful man present in this green earth. and now that you are marring ME, we will have an heir soon. So thats why they are causing trouble, between us. Trust me BABE. the only baby ill bare, will be your heir." Eden started defending herself.