CHAPTER 4

Third person POV:

Jungkook after leaving the office in fury called for cab and reached home without informing yoongi hyung. When he unlocked the house  he suddenly jolted back  because of the body clinging to his in a tight hug.Tae arms were tightly wrapped around jungkook body which gave him a comfort feeling after a long day. After a squeeze they pull away jungkook hand still wrapped around taehyung waist 

Taehyung cupped jungkook cheeks in his hands made a cooing face "koookieee I missed u so mucchhhh how was your intervieww?"tae asked excitedly after seeing taehyung excitement jungkook said "It was good baby I'm hopeful

Taehyung cupped jungkook cheeks in his hands made a cooing face "koookieee I missed u so mucchhhh how was your intervieww?"tae asked excitedly after seeing taehyung excitement jungkook said "It was good baby I'm hopeful...even...even if I not get selected it doesn't matter right?"

 Tae shook his head "Yes it doesn't matter if you don't get selected we don't need anything else We have everything" jungkook pecked his lips firmly he didn't tell tae what happened today at interview because his baby is too innocent to understand ,That such things can happen even if you have cleared that you are married.

Hand in hand they walk in there room "kookie go fresh-up I'll serve food okieee!" . Jungkook was upset with what happened today because he wants to get that job but he lost the opportunity he don't feel like eating anything but he knows if he resist tae will get worried and will not eat too so he just nodded his head and went to take shower.

After showering he came to the kitchen where his tae was cooking. placed his chin on his shoulders and arms around tae shoulders and kissed his cheek Making taetae blush. He continually places kisses on his cheek "Koookieeeee I almost spilled this" tae said pointing at the pan "hmmmm what do I do, you look so cute while cooking babe".
"okii okiii enough with being cheesy now come have lunch"

Now they are sitting in front of TV. tae between jungkook legs and jungkook snuggling into tae neck from behind. Tae was telling how he spent his day "I missed you so I did all the house chores to kill time than I again started missing you so I start writing a diary but it makes me miss you more so I just started cooking so the whole day technically I missed you"he ended it with a giggle by placing his both hands adorably on his mouth like a baby.

Jungkook was pondering over the fact that how can someone be so freaking adorable. he turned his head slightly towards his and placed his lips on tae. Tae eyes  widened  at the sudden contact but soon melted in the kiss.he turned his body too ,to get a comfortable position.jungkook lips moving on his slowly sucking lower lip then upper lip.Tae was kissing back with same passion.Jungkook bite his lower lip causing taehyung to moan and part his lips giving enough space for jungkook to move his tongue .he tasted the wet hot cavern, tongue roaming at every hook and corner .Soon jungkook felt fist bumping his chest indicating to break the kiss. Taehyung has a Breathing problem he also get panic attacks but the last was like ages ago.He cannot hold his breath for a long. When they pull away taehyung was panting heavily jungkook rubbing his back also trying to catch breath.