CHAPTER 31 ( PART A)

Third Person POV:

Both taehyung and hobi were driving toward Jeons house ..The car ride was filled with happiness as both were talking that how much joongwoo will be happy seeing  them there.. how will he react but they don't know what is waiting for them next.Soon they reached their destination they parked the car outside the house .The guard let them inside when they showed him their identity .

As they were making their way inside tae felt his inside burning .The rain has stopped by now but he was feeling cold shivers running through his body of fear but he doesn't know the reason.His body was feeling double heavy. Hobi noticed the dreaded look on his angel face so he asked him the reason 

"what happened tae" Tae shook his head in response feeling his throat squeezing inside , each step he took towards the house ,he felt his body in pain.

When they were about to reach they saw a small body lying outside the door in the porch area. At First, they both shrugged off their thoughts but when they reached near, tae felt his body giving up he stood there frozen not even moving an inch from his place. Hobi rushed toward the laying body on the floor . He himself was devastated seeing his baby... Face All red lips turned blue . Someone has ripped his heart .At that moment he was not aware that he was shouting loudly calling his joongwoo to wake him up

He took joono in his lap touching his cold face with his warm hands and His body was shaking...  he felt the same he felt years ago when his mother was on death bed.

"NO NO NO baby m..my b..baby m..my j..joongwoo o..open y..your e..eyes b..baby w..wakey w..wakey baby l..look m...mamma and h..hobi unt...untle is here " but the boy didn't move an inch ...Hobi was getting panic At that he was not even aware about tae condition all he knew at that time was his baby is not moving.

Olivia reached their at meantime she saw two men in the porch she went near them in order to ask  who they are, But instead she stilled in her steps after  Hearing the loud panicked wailing of a man  She placed her hand on her mouth and gasped loudly By seeing the little baby who she knows is lying like a lifeless body in that man arms .Joongwoo milky baby skin was not glowing as usual for her ...She looked at the little baby lips and quickly understood the condition of joongwoo . she dropped the groceries on the floor and walk past the man who was looking at the baby with a blank face his face emotionless not even moving from his place .But she didn't care about him at that moment and went near the baby .

She took joongwoo from hobi arms who stood up alerted not knowing who is that women who is taking his baby away from him. Olivia ignored the man stare and placed his ear on the boy chest 

"H...he he is breathing take him to the h..hospital quickly" 

"Do you have a ca...car" Hobi nodded his head

"What are you waiting for let's go hurry up" Hobi took joongwoo in his arms again and was about to leave the place when the main door barged open and their came jungkook Breathing heavily.

He was informed by the guards that two men's have arrived so he hurriedly get out of his room to beg to tae to not leave him he rushed downstairs and open the door with great force but what he saw there was not what he wanted to see in years ,Tae was looking emotionless staring blankly at something.He averted his gaze from taehyung to look at the  where tae was looking and he stumbled when he saw his son in hyung arms not moving he went near them to take his baby from hobi  but hobi tightened his grip on the baby.And look  at him with a look that will kill someone .

"J..jungkook m..moved aside w...we d..don't h..have t..time f..for y..you" Hobi said with his gritted teeth and crying face..No one can even imagine that the man who always considers jungkook his younger brother is now looking at him with utter hate.

"W..what h..happened to h..him " Jungkook asked with his shaky voice but hobi turned his direction and start walking away.

Jungkook hold his shoulder to stop 

"G...give h..him t..to m..me h..he i..is my son w..what happen............................" He was cut off by a loud scream .A scream of pain,A scream of why he can't live happily.  A scream of frustration .A scream of hurt. A scream of cursing his fate and a scream of hate by the man who was all this time standing like a statue .