CHAPTER 18

Third person POV:

"Sir tomorrow is your flight To seoul. We have arranged everything for your stay there" Jungkook got a call from his secretary telling him about his flight in seoul. He is kinda happy as Kim vante has accepted the proposal .His company will earn profit by bounds just because of the name of certain designer..

He was in his room His maid olivia was packing his luggage while her son was sitting on the floor watching her mother working. Junkook is so arrogant that he didn't even offered the little child to  sit on bed instead of cold floor..

"Sir I have packed all the things which you asked anything else"

"Get out and bring a juice for me " he said with an rude tone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook has arrived in seoul along with his secretary and few other employes.There meeting is set up for tomorrow  till then he can rest .He checked in hotel and made it's way to his room..He freshen up  and laid on the bed to get some rest.

TAEHYUNG POV:

I woke by the sound of alarm ,eyes still closed , I traced my hands on side table to turn it off.I fully woke up when I found my angel doing small knocks on my closed eyelids..

"Heellllooooo ophen yourl eyez mamma"

A smile made it's way on my lips ..I remove his hands from my eyes ,hold his tiny hands in my big one and slowly open my eyes..

I saw the most angelic view

I saw the most angelic view ..His bed hair Cheeks slight pink shade.I got up from my laying position and extended my arms towards him and laid him on my lap.I combed her hair with my finger .I buried my face in his neck booping my nose their to tickle him.

"Good morning Joonoo"I kissed him all over his face earning giggles from him.

"hahhahahaha shtopp pleaje ,Mamma it ticklhes" After I stopped my torture He looked at me his tear filled orbs because of laughing..

"Gwood molning mamma"He kissed my cheeks,than gave a peck on my lips.I got out of the bed with joono in my arms .Today I have a meeting with Busan client, hobi hyung will drop  joono to my office after school as Today jin hyung is busy as he has an appointment with doctor and jimin will also be in the office as He will join me in the meeting. I showered  my baby and dressed him in teddy suit ...Today i will drop joono at school ...  because my  meeting is in afternoon. After tying joongwoo laces I picked him in my arms and progressed to dinning table, Where my baby favorite pancakes were served. I sat him in my lap and feed him the pancakes by cutting it in small bites.

"Joono baby drink milk quickly I am going to take your bag from room"

As I came back I saw the milk placed like before on the table. 
"Baby I told you to drink it why don't you listen to momma" 

"Mamma ith's shmell bad and tashte bad" He made a yukhie face making me coo at his cutness.It's his everyday routine but I know how to make him drink.

"If you are not going to drink then your next date with hobi uncle is cancelled"
He wide his eyes in realization and instantly grab the glass with both his hands and gulp the milk.

"mamma phinishhh(finish)" He showed me the empty glass I placed a kiss on his head .
"Mamma good boy" I praised him and he nodded his head enthusiastically 
"yesh I am good boy" ..

I took him in my arms and sat in car back seat.Today driver goona drive us to school.

"Junoo baby when will you have your vacation"

"Mamma the teachel shaid next week .Mamma where will we go thish time ?Hobi untle ,chimmy untcle ,Dwumphling (dumpling) uncle joonie and jinnie untle will come with us too ,light(right)?"

"Yesh baby Everyone will come But first you have to study for you monthly exams okay"

"Otay mamma" The car drive ceases in front of school gates.I  came out of the car helping joono in stepping down too.I kneeled on the ground to the height level of my baby and made him wear straps of bag.I looked straight in his eyes caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"Joono baby study hard, No Fight,No crying, If someone teases you tell your teacher Be a good boy okay ..Mamma loves you shoo much. Your hobi uncle will pick you up from school okay"

he nodded his head at my every advice. And hugged me by wrapping arms around my neck
"Lub jo mamma.. tata  bye bye" He waved his hands towards