CHAPTER 17 ( PART A)

THIRD PERSON POV:

SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL

After leaving Busan They all got settled in Seoul. jimin and yoongi house were in the same neighborhood  as Hobi and Namjin only a block away..Once they settled themselves in Seoul ,they usually have sleepover at each other places, movies night They did everything so that tae would not feel sad.Little did they know that Tae even after promising himself That he will not shed tears for him ,he still cry everynight but not in front of everyone as he knows they are putting efforts just to make him happy..  .Tae was living with namjoon and jin as Jin don't want him out of his sight, not even for a hour ..Tae start feeling himself a burden because of what jungkook has said to him before leaving ,He don't want to stay as free loader without doing anything ..

He after too much efforts persuaded jin to work in his restaurant...Tae was accompanied by his hyungs mostly Hobi when he went to doctors for his monthly checkup..He after seeing lovely couples holding hands ,caressing their wife ,Laughing giggling ..Tae always used to stare at them with lovely eyes and adoration.His eyes always become glossy when he remember what jungkook did ,If he hadn't left him maybe they will be like this ...His teary eyes didn't went unnoticed by his hyungs So they to light his moods crack jokes which help to distract him But at night He cried his eyes out silently not wanting to disturb other ..

As far Hobi is concerned He has once again buried his feeling in the deep corner of his heart and used to care for taehyung This time he don't want to loose him even if they stay as friend it will be more than enough for him. He care for taehyung more than anyone , Give him company everyday , Tell him about his business ..Jimin and yoongi were the same ,Jimin after his usual bickering with yoongi came to namjin house and spend his time their .

It was one day when Hobi came to do lunch as his usual routine at restaurant of jin.. The trio do lunch together always sometimes they are joined by yoongi ,jimin and joonie too. They were sitting on a table ,Hobi was feeling dejected today and it was bothering tae ..His sunshine smile was not in display which was making the atmosphere around him dull.

"Hyungieee What happened " No matter how much depress his mind is But tae voice still put a little smile on his but not a real one.

"Nothing tae don't worry...You tell how's your day and when is your next checkup"

"Hobi hyungiee don't change the topic please tell us what happened to you ...won't you share your worries with us hyung" His angel puppy eyes and worried face forced him to tell his problem even when he don't want to ..

"Yeahh you horse why are you hiding things from us Don't act all mature in front of me ...You better tell us the reason for your gloomy face otherwise I am gonna call others too here and you know how they will get the shit out of you..."Jin said shoutingly gaining attention of few other people..making tae chuckle at his embarrased face

"Ohkay fine ,But lower your volume for God sake I am sitting right beside you and I am not deaf"Hobi sighed and continued

"Actually the designs for our new collection which I have to represent tomorrow before our client got leaked " he let out a exasperated air "I don't know what to do now ,the designs were really important to me and deal deadline is tomorrow "he rested his his head and the table the other two were looking at him sympathetically.

After thinking for sometime tae broke the silence and asked

"Hyung what kind of designs were they?"

"Tae bear they were designs of rings the customer specifically wanted He want to keep it secret but someone in our company leaked it I will catch whoever did this but for now my only problem is designs and I don't know what will I do tomorrow"

"Hyung can you please show me  the details about what kind of design he wanted "

"Yeah sure tae but are you asking"

"Hyungiee do you trust me ?"  "Ofcourse taetae"

"Then hyungie please don't worry you go back to your office and do your work without any tension okzoo ? You will do it right ? and after finishing your work come to jinnie hyungie house "

"Tae I am not understanding anything"

"You said you trust me right! then believe me and do your work without any worry see you in the evening " Hobi left the place with a confused mind