CHAPTER 6

Third Person POV:

A week has passed since jungkook joined lalisa corp. To say that things are quite same will be incorrect .As Jungkook and Lisa have grown more close in friendship .Now jungkook even when he is in home they chat through text messages .Lisa has been so far successful in her plan as jungkook has started giving her attention because lisa is victorious in manipulating jungkook to pay attention to what he is missing... apparently it's only one thing 'wealth' because taehyung is everything one could ask for and the person who married him is the luckiest but only if he knows . For jungkook wealth ,to live luxuriuos life is more important even though he is not poor but greed makes man blind and foolish as a result of which lisa has found it easy to make jungkook her. It's only a span of one week but things has changed.

Jungkook is not noticing the change but there is one person who is observing the change ,not in a negative way because he is too naive to get his thoughts to negative thing .He is just noticing that his kookie don't give him much time since he has joined a new company. For tae , his kookie is busy because of office work.

Presently, jungkook and tae are sitting on their couch ,but not like previous time when they are always cuddling each other .Its different this time they are sitting on same couch but tae is sitting at one end and jungkook at other . Jungkook is using phone texting lisa But he has told tae that he is busy with office work  even he has returned to home just 1 hour ago. 'A LIE' his kookie told tae a lie but to tae this  is truth. Tae is pouting while fiddling with his fingers .he has no interest in the show which they are watching.

So he slide to his kookie side and poke his bicep with his finger "Kookie are you still busy ? I'm getting bore

So he slide to his kookie side and poke his bicep with his finger "Kookie are you still busy ? I'm getting bore .Can we go to eat icecream" 

"Yes Tae I'm busy" he uttered without glancing at tae and keep using phone "But Kookie you have just returned home tell them that you don't have time " tae said while holding his arm in both his hands and leaning his head on kookie shoulder . If tae had did this before one week then jungkook would  have happily wrapped his arms around tae but now he is texting lisa so he immediately become panic that tae may have peeked on his mobile screen where he is chatting with lisa and will question him (not knowing that tae has kept his eyes close when he leaned ) So he decide to take the upper hand so that tae will not question him about anything not like he is doing anything wrong but you know 'a guilty conscience need no accuser' that's what happened here ..he abruptly move aside causing tae to flinch at loss of sudden warmth.

"Can you please stop being clingy tae you know that I'm busy with work still you need someone to pamper you all the time . When will you stop being a baby .You will never know how much work stress me out cause you always rest at home all the day not doing anything, sleeping is the only thing you can do .You will never understand me" he throw all the words towards taehyung not knowing that they have pierced through the heart of someone ,not even noticing the tears that are formed in the corner of his tae eyes.

All tae want to do is to cuddle he had never thought that jungkook think of him like that . only if he knows that all these things were put in his mind by lisa that taehyung is nothing but just feeding on his money . Jungkook was the one who told him to not do job as tae is his responsibilty . But now everything has changed only in just one week .

Jungkook still not feel bad for what he said and gone straight to his bedroom leaving taehyung on the couch in shocked state still pondering over the fact that what jungkook had said to him does he really think that Am I nothing ,just wasting his money . how can he say that to me. I even left my carrier for him .How can he just say that.

But tae being the innocent soul as he is, He thought that it is his fault . Maybe he was being too clingy and jungkook was doing something important . He mentally scolded himself for disturbing him and decided to say sorry to him he wiped his tears with the sleeves of his shirt and go to their room and call "kookie" in soft voice his nose red by crying . He was peeking through the door when  he noticed that jungkook is still on his phone and smiling by looking at his screen he became happy that maybe his kookie is not mad now . He went near the bed and sat in front of  kookie his legs hanging and swinging. 

"Koookiee" tae continued in his soft sweet voice "I'm sorry kookie I didn't mean to disturb you I...i..i'm s..sorry I ..love y..you kookie p..please d..don't s..say t.that I.i dont c..care a..about you I.i realized m.my mistake I'll n..never d..disturb y..you w..when y..you w.will b..be b..busy p..please f..forgive m..me kookiee" Tae said in between his tears

Jungkook put his phone aside when he heard sobs of tae he knew that it's not tae fault but he will never admit it. He pulled tae into his embrace 
"it's okay tae you should know when I'm busy "

"I k..know k..kookie it's m..my m..mistake I'll n...never r...repeat i..it a...again" tae cried his eye's out. Jungkook heart clench hearing tae sobbing but he is stubborn to admit it .Both fell asleep with kookie comforting tae.

Another day jungkook is with lisa during office lunch time .Lisa is wearing short skirt with her thighs and  legs full in display on upper body she is wearing an off shoulder crop top revealing her cleavages .she is wearing a quite revealing outfit as a plan of her seducing jungkook .She bends sometime just to show more of her body and to say junkook is not being affected would be wrong.If jungkook is not a married man he would definitely pinned her to the wall since lisa has shown him only her kind side and sweet tone which would attract any men . If taehyung love might haven't be that strong ,jungkook would have been in bed with lisa by now . But there is something in him that is changing before lisa he have never thought of anybody except taehyung  but now he think about lisa . He even lied to tae and shouted on him. 

"Jungkook umphh since we have become friends we never went out and have lunch beside office.On sunday I was really alone so I thought could we meet on sundays too"
"I would love to but tae is also alone on sunday I can't leave him alone" he continued
"also lisa he will ask me if I go out without him, sunday is like our day"

LISA POV :