MY NAME IS YEJI

RYUJIN

Ever since i was a kid, i can already see a ghost. My Mom's side has this ability like my Auntie, my Cousin, they are a Family of shamans. That's why i'm not surprised why i can see a ghost.

Back when i was in primary school, my Mom told me that i talks a lot on my own and that is the day where they found out that i have a third eye. I once encountered an Evil spirit when i was still an elementary student where it literally broke into our house and that's the reason why my Mom has a scars on her back.

"Hey!! I'm not a bad ghost, don't worry i'm not gonna hurt y—"

The ghost keeps on following me, i put my airpods on then she literally entered the bus too, her face was kinda surprised and she sits besides me.

"Shin Ryujin? wooooww....this is the first time that i entered the bus"

I called the Man that is standing and told him that he can sit besides me. The ghost keeps on talking....

"Wow, you're the bad one here, you know that i'm sitting but you called this man to sit besides you?"

The Man sits on her and she stands besides me....

"Let's be friend...."

I never looked at her and when we're already at the my Hotel. I confidently think that once she reached my floor, she can't move any further because of the charm that i put there.

When we're inside the Hotel, i can still hear her talking a lot....

"This is so big, wow!!! Hey!! Shin Ryujin??? Do you live here????"

I keep on walking and when we're in the elevator, she said....

"What's with you? you're the only person that let me out of that street, i thought i'll be staying there forever...."

In just a one floor, i will finally reach my floor and my charm for a lost ghost. I smiled at her sarcastically and told her....

"You know wha—"

"FINALLY!!! You talked to me...."

I sighs loudly and says...

"Once i reached my floor, you'll be gone now. I have no intention on talking to a ghost like you. Just please leave me alone."

The elevator suddenly opened and when i opened my door....

"So? i'll be gone now? Shin....Ryujin....."

WHAT IN THE WORLD. I'm so shocked when i saw her inside my room. I checked the charm outside my door if it's still there and yes!! the charm was still there. I'm so annoyed right now....

"JUST LEAVE."

She looks into my eyes and her light fury eyes that looks like the Dragon on that certain cartoon became so dramatic then she pout her lips and told me....

"No.way."

She sits on my sofa and opened the T.V....

"What? Shin Ryujin? I can touch things??!!?!!???"

I turned off the T.V. and told her....

"Hey? You little ghost...."

She's so stubborn, she sits properly and looks at me using that little voice....

"y-yes???"

I stand in front of her and told her....

"It looks like you're not gonna leave, here's the thing....you can only stay in that sofa...and tomorrow, the next day, or next week, you'll be gone in this world because i'll make sure you will disappear."