I found you

RYUJIN

Yeji was studying at the Chadwick International School located in Incheon next to my City. That's why her uniform was so unfamiliar with me. I tried to search for some class pictures who graduated at that School but i can't see a picture of her, i asked myself....

"Maybe? She's not yet graduated?"

I went outside my bedroom...

"YEJI!! I FOU—"

Ah, right. I get rid of her, why am i even doing this? I finally got what i want but is it really what i want? Is this the right thing to do? I feel quite lonely, when i checked the time it's already 11:30 PM.

I went back inside my bedroom and lie down on bed, i keep on telling myself....

"You did the right thing, Ryujin."
"It's for your own safety."
"You must not regr—"

I can't stop thinking about what i did, am i regretting what i did? Yeji was so fun to be with, she always makes me laughs. Even though i hated her when she's making fun of me, i still car—No!! I must not cared about her.

I went to the kitchen and get some coffee, then i tell myself.....

"It's time to relax your mind, Shin Ryujin."

When i checked the time, it's already 12:45 AM. I scratched my head and asked myself....

"So? thinking about someone can make the time flies so fast?"

I suddenly gets surprised when i heard a loud thunder....

"HOLY SHIT!!!"

I take a look at my terrace and it started raining. After i drink my coffee, i suddenly remembered that Yeji can touch everything. There's one time when she put her hands on the water, she gets wet.

Also, Yeji can sleep. Where she gonna sleep tonight? The rain started to fall and the wind was so strong. I tried playing some songs and distracting myself. I should've never give a damn care about her, this is what i want.

I keep on walking around in the living room and i can hear the thunder. When i checked the clock it's already 2:16 AM....

"I should've slept right now!!!! grrrrr!!"

I need to get used to this, i jumped on my bed and covered my ears. Suddenly, i stand up so fast and wear my cap, i bring the umbrella then ran outside while i'm just wearing my pajama.

I know how to drive a car but i'm still having a trauma because of what happened with my Mom and Dad that's why i have my personal Driver the only one that i trust but when i think about Yeji, i just get the keys and went on the parking lot.

I breathed deeply and drive my car, i think she's in the convenience store near my school. I parked my car and tried to look for her, the rain started to fall much stronger. Yeji was not there in the convenience store, here's the stupid me, i accidentally asked the cashier if she saw a girl wearing a school uniform.....

"I'm sorry? but have you seen a girl wearing a school uniform?"

He just smiled at me and says....

"You're the only first girl who came here at this hour...."

I checked the University if the gate was still opened but it's already closed. I sneaked in to the University's small gate and ran into my classroom, i can see a lot of ghost but i don't mind them anymore. Some of them are following me but i don't care about that, i'm just here looking for Yeji.

When i reached my room, She's not there. I breathed deeply and think of a place where she can at least, stay for a while. There's only one place that came into my mind that i'm sure the only place she knows about and i speak it out loud unintentionally.....

"TH-THE STREET ON THE WAY TO LIA'S INN!!!"

Right, we're always walking towards there. Maybe, Yeji thought that i'm in Lia's inn or she's waiting for me to passed by. I ran so fast outside the University the ground was so slippery then i ended up slipping and my pajama became so dirty because of the dirts.

I stand up and ran out, even though my knees hurt, i don't mind it at all. I keep on running and running then when i reached that certain street, i saw Yeji sitting on the ground and staring at the ground.

I walked closer to her and share the umbrella that i brought, i felt guilty about her. Yeji look up and stares into my eyes....

"Y-You came back...."

I smiled at her and told her....

"I'm sorry, i'm late...but finally, i found you."

Yeji suddenly cried and told me...

"I-I thought you're g-ge-getting r-rid of m-me..."

I pulled Yeji's hand then she hugged me so tight, a ghost hugging me right now? Well, i don't care if she's a ghost, what important is, she's with me right now. I hold her hand and shared the umbrella that i brought with me.

I let Yeji entered my car then she asked me....

"Do you know how to drive a car???"

I smiled at her and answered....

"Yes, but i never drive this way before....someone forced me to do this..."

Yeji became so silent and after a while, we reached the hotel and when we're at my room. My body suddenly felt so heavy, and when i wake up, i'm at the sofa, my clothes are all changed and my knees has a gauze pad, how can a ghost like her do this to me?

Yeji was sleeping on the ground, i put a pillows on her head when i checked the time it's already 6:55 AM and i guess, i can't go to the school today. My head really hurts.....

"Ryujin? You're awake now? I think you caught a cold last night and what happened to your knees? i already cleaned it, it looks like you slipped on the ground...."

I smiled at Yeji....

"Yeji...Don't mind me, i still has a lot of things to do with you since i did a very bad thing to you...."

Yeji's smiles are so priceless, she acts like i did nothing wrong with her. She hold my feet and cleaned my wounds, i can't stop staring at her face then i told her what i found out....

"Hey? Yeji....i found out your school...let's go there later? you're studying at Chadwick International School...."

Yeji stares into my eyes and nodded....

"Sure!! let's found out who i was..."

I tapped her head and smiled. Yeji opened the T.V and play some music, while she's cleaning my wounds she suddenly sings the Twice's song and i became confused because she's aware of the modern song. Maybe, my second guess was right, she just recently died?