I love her

RYUJIN

When Lia covers me with her jacket, i suddenly felt bad for Yeji because when we're walking away from the reporters, i saw Yeji, standing there, looking at me then she smiled at me.

"Ryujin? Are you fine now?"

Lia brought me to my room then she gave me a water....

"Here, drink this..."

I sits on the sofa and Lia sits by my side then she hugged me and keeps on rubbing my back...

"Don't worry now, Ryujin...i'm gonna sleep here by your side."

My phone suddenly rings and it's Jeongyeon Unnie...

"Ryujin???? I'm sorry for what happened—are you fine now????"

"Y-Yes...I'm fine now, Lia is here with me."

"One of our guest was doing an Instagram live and it suddenly blows up, I'm really sorry Ryujin this was all my faul—"

"No!! Jeongyeon Unnie...nothing was your fault, anyways...i'm really tired now, i'm gonna sleep now—"

Lia hold my hand and let me lie down on my bed then she lie down next to me....

"Ryujin? I'm sorry for not being there, i should've run faster...."

She hold my right hand and put it on her chest....

"I've been hiding this for you—but ever since...gooossshh!!! i'm gonna say this to you on the valentines day but i think this is the right time..."

I suddenly felt nervous because i can feel what's gonna happen next...

"Ryujin, the first night that we met...i tell myself that you're so cute—then when you showed me your side where even with your status in life you're still living so simple and you're not the arrogant person, you're just being you—being the person that will caught my attention..."

Lia put her left hand on my cheek, i'm getting more and more nervous because the day that i've been waiting for are finally happening right now....

"...i already like you for the first time we met but i'm still scared of committing and i thought that if we became together, i can't focus on my study and i'm also afraid of what people's gonna tell if they saw us together and that was the weak part of me—but now, I'm not scared anymore...i'm ready for everything...."

Lia moves her face close to me and our nose was sticking together...

"I'm gonna say this now, Ryujin..."

I can feel Lia's hand crawling at my back then she told me....

"I'm sorry for making you wait for almost 9 months...."

Lia started kissing me and her hands at my back was pushing my body close to her, I don't know why i did this but i put both of my hands at her back and push her body against mine.

I started moving my lips and kissing her like i've been waiting for this day to come. Lia sits on top of mine then we started kissing like there's no tomorrow.

When i opened my eyes, it's already morning. I smell someone's cooking, i saw my clothes on the ground and i am completely naked. Yes, something happened to us. When i went outside my bedroom, i saw Lia cooking....